The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL MSc Physician Associate 2024 Entry

Hi! I’m starting this thread as I haven’t seen one yet for QMUL PA course 2024 entry. I was wondering whether anyone has received their CASPER results, and/or received any information regarding interviews.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Nico2023
Hi! I’m starting this thread as I haven’t seen one yet for QMUL PA course 2024 entry. I was wondering whether anyone has received their CASPER results, and/or received any information regarding interviews.

Hi I received my result for CASPER and just received an interview date few days ago.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Hi guys! does anyone know when we can expect to hear back regarding interview results? They mentioned results may be even as soon as a week from interview date but its been around 2 weeks today. Should we expect around mid december? The wait is so daunting haha
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys! does anyone know when we can expect to hear back regarding interview results? They mentioned results may be even as soon as a week from interview date but its been around 2 weeks today. Should we expect around mid december? The wait is so daunting haha

I’m still waiting, have you heard back yet?
Still waiting for a response too!
Original post by Anonymous
Still waiting for a response too!

I’m just hoping they’re still sending out offers because I am losing hope ☹️
has anyone received emails asking to send over uni transcripts yet? also, random question but do we have to specifically apply for the scholarship which gives the £2.5k reduced tuition fees annually or would it be applied automatically? thanks in advance guys this waiting feels really daunting:frown:
Has anyone actually been rejected yet?
does anyone know how many students they accepted last cohort?
Still waiting 😔
It's updated on mysis but no emails sent. Goodluck!
Original post by Anonymous #5
does anyone know how many students they accepted last cohort?

i believe the cohort for last year was 30 students, if i’m not mistaken
Reply 12
I got my offer on Tuesday, has anyone else got theirs?
got rejected ☹️ congratulations to anyone who secured a place!!
I just checked too! had to scroll down the page a little and the offer was there! i had been waiting to receive it in the message section this whole time- it had been sent to me since Nov 14th hope this helps anyone else still waiting. goodluck to all:smile:
Anyone else who got an offer message me privately and I can add u to the cohort WhatsApp gc 🫶🏽
Original post by Anonymous #3
Anyone else who got an offer message me privately and I can add u to the cohort WhatsApp gc 🫶🏽

Hellooooo, I can't see the option to message you privately
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous #6
Hellooooo, I can't see the option to message you privately

Yeh sorry, click on my profile to send a message 😅
Original post by thurks
Yeh sorry, click on my profile to send a message 😅

hi it seems i cant quite send private messages yet, is there another way you can share the link on here
I think we did put the link in the other forum thread have a look there I can’t seem to paste it here cos they are removing the post

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending