The Student Room Group

What was the most awkward date you've ever been on?

A bird pooed on me :yy:

:chicken:

Lets share the cringe!

:fan:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How about... I've never even been on a date haha :smile:
Person never turned up :emo:
Original post by Slowbro93
Person never turned up :emo:

:frown: :console: No explanation? People who stand people up aren't worth it anyway.
Went to the cinema with her when 13 on valentines day, parents had to drive us there/back. It was super awkward before/after the film. I got a peck in the cheek at the door then dumped by text a week later. :getmecoat:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
:frown: :console: No explanation? People who stand people up aren't worth it anyway.

Nope, he never text or anything. Put me off guys for a while then was with my girlfriend about a month after that.

Dating sucks imo :tongue:
Original post by Motorbiker
Went to the cinema with her when 13 on valentines day, parents had to drive us there/back. It was super awkward before/after the film. I got a peck in the cheek at the door then dumped by text a week later. :getmecoat:

:lol:

Sorry. Shouldn't laugh.

Nope, he never text or anything. Put me off guys for a while then was with my girlfriend about a month after that.

Dating sucks imo :tongue:

D'ahw :frown: Ah well, it all turned out okay in the end then? :wink:
My now boyfriend ate a whole prawn (including the shell) on our first date and after trying to subtly chew through it ended up leaving to spit it out down the loo :tongue:
Original post by Lucky_ducky
My now boyfriend ate a whole prawn (including the shell) on our first date and after trying to subtly chew through it ended up leaving to spit it out down the loo :tongue:

Sounds like he handled it well! You got a good one. :tongue:

I was having dinner once with a dude who ate a mouthful of really spicy soup stuff and ended up coughing it up all over the table. :lol: Classy.
I've been on a few. Before going on one date, I realised I really did not have feelings for the guy at all, tried to cancel (he realised this) and basically forced me to go out with him. We went for coffee, he kept on offering to buy it for me but I was just like 'no... that's okay'. Kept talking so there was no awkward silences, but the whole feels were just awkward. Saying goodbye, had to do the weird 'yeah... see you sometime' hug, he kind of went in for a kiss. :redface:
Sounds like he handled it well! You got a good one. :tongue:

I was having dinner once with a dude who ate a mouthful of really spicy soup stuff and ended up coughing it up all over the table. :lol: Classy.

I would say he did, but then I am probably biased :tongue: haha that sounds hilarious, I hope he didn't cough it all over you too :eek:
Reply 11

Lets share the cringe!

Literally lol'd! :teehee:

He ejaculated when I was talking to him :colonhash:

Cringe. Next!
:lol:

Sorry. Shouldn't laugh.

D'ahw :frown: Ah well, it all turned out okay in the end then? :wink:

I'm single now :tongue: Single and having fun :ahee:

Lets share the cringe!

My boyfriend decided to bite my shoulder randomly... I shouted... it hurt, there were many people around. Seriously, you'd think I was afraid of my own shadow.
Reply 14
I'm single now :tongue: Single and having fun :ahee:

:hubba:

:tongue:
Reply 15
Original post by JayJay-C19
My boyfriend decided to bite my shoulder randomly... I shouted... it hurt, there were many people around. Seriously, you'd think I was afraid of my own shadow.

Oyou'regay.

How old are ya?

:lolwut: Is your boyfriend a vampire?
:lolwut: Is your boyfriend a vampire?

No. Love-bite - not funny. He walked in front for the rest of the day. Shameful!
Original post by ApeMob
Oyou'regay.

How old are ya?

I am.

I shouldn't laugh, I'm so sorry :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending