:colondollar:
Reply 23
Original post by Masumah125
im so funny aren't i?
:colondollar:

maybe :cool:
Original post by Shanzii
What would you wish for ?

Infinite wishes.... then I'd probably carry on to wish for a working tardis. Also the powers of flight, invincibility, teleportation, super strength and super speed. Then a couple of mansions and , of course, world peace and the end of suffering.
Original post by FutureHeartSurg
Infinite wishes.... then I'd probably carry on to wish for a working tardis. Also the powers of flight, invincibility, teleportation, super strength and super speed. Then a couple of mansions and , of course, world peace and the end of suffering.

I think you should wish for friends too:biggrin:. you'll feel lonely in a mansion all by yourself. You're gonna need some company :colondollar:
I wish I could turn back time.
Just to recklessly do all the **** I already did, without regretting this time.
Original post by EggsterminateMe
I think you should wish for friends too:biggrin:. you'll feel lonely in a mansion all by yourself. You're gonna need some company :colondollar:

Hahaha certainly one of the cleverer insults that I've had in a while :P I'M A STRONG, INDEPENDENT MAN, I DON'T NEED ANYONE :biggrin: Unless I have a pool party in the mansion, in which case I would appreciate a few people coming. You're invited.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 28
No one in this thread is getting their wish because they said it out loud/revealed it to others :closedeyes:
Original post by Wee.Guy
maybe :cool:

its a yes or no question :colone:
Reply 30
Original post by Masumah125
its a yes or no question :colone:

disagree:cool:
A Tory majority in 2015.
Original post by ApeMob
No one in this thread is getting their wish because they said it out loud/revealed it to others :closedeyes:

I secretly wished to be able to fly since I was like 5. (I recall after I watched Peter Pan, so it makes sense)
I blew enough dandelions to pollinate 5 solar systems and secretly wished to fly.

I was never able to, and I will never be able to.
Some wishes are just not meant to come true :cry2:
Reply 33
Original post by LaMandarine
I secretly wished to be able to fly since I was like 5. (I recall after I watched Peter Pan, so it makes sense)
I blew enough dandelions to pollinate 5 solar systems and secretly wished to fly.

I was never able to, and I will never be able to.
Some wishes are just not meant to come true :cry2:

Wishes on dandelions? I didn't know they were for wishes lol
I wished on a falling star during a blackout (so we were able to see the stars finally lol :colonhash:) that I would go to Hogwarts and meet everyone and save the day and fall in love with Harry Potter and that didn't happen. I think our wishes just have to be kinda feasible 1st :lol:
Pound cake
world peace
Reply 36
[video="youtube;ItffArXr7U8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItffArXr7U8[/video]
Original post by ApeMob
Wishes on dandelions? I didn't know they were for wishes lol
I wished on a falling star during a blackout (so we were able to see the stars finally lol :colonhash:) that I would go to Hogwarts and meet everyone and save the day and fall in love with Harry Potter and that didn't happen. I think our wishes just have to be kinda feasible 1st :lol:

I once dreamt that Harry Potter had a crush on me :cool: but I went for Ron. What can I say, I have a soft spot for gingers :colondollar:
Reply 38
Original post by LaMandarine
I once dreamt that Harry Potter had a crush on me :cool: but I went for Ron. What can I say, I have a soft spot for gingers :colondollar:

:lol: They're all right :yep:
Reply 39
sex

Quick Reply

Latest