The Student Room Group

Today was the most beautiful morning of this year so far

I just wanted someplace where I could share my thoughts. Okay so I travel by bus to university, and this morning I saw a really awesome girl, I mean I usually see her on each morning bus but not lately. This is my last week at university and I know this is the last time I will ever see her. I have never talked to her because I'm scared of her reaction and I don't think the bus is the best way to get to know someone. I mean it is a blessing and a curse at the same time, she is a hero in my mind but I know if I would speak to her this bubble would burst. I wish I could tell her that I wish her all the best and a big thank you for just seeing her (I know this sounds weird, but I'm a foreigner and I don't have a lot of people to speak to) I usually spend about a good hour on that bus. So I wanted just to share this awesome story with you and share some good energy towards the exam period, I wish everyone good marks.

once again all the best
This is so lovely.
You're right.. it's not the best place to approach someone because it's a closed space. But you could do it if it's a fairly busy bus (so you aren't overly intimidating her) or you could talk to her at the stop. Remember.. the awkwardness caused by your approach will last barely minutes. Regret is a lot longer.
Reply 3
This was lovely to read. All the best for your exams too. I’m sure if you had came up to her to wish her all the best, I don’t think she would mind and probably would’ve made her day. Everyone wants positive vibes and I don’t think she would find it weird especially if you do see her on the bus often.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending