The Student Room Group

ZYZZ is my role model

Not even ashamed to admit that. He is the best. Haters gotta hate, then hate.

Love this bastard.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Zyzz is worth looking at. His head, features, shoulders, and torso have a size that attracts attention; their proportions to each other made an effect which in any male at any place would justify more than the term handsome - in his later years, he is likely to become to be known beyond his local world, the word "Roman" will be used in descriptions of him.

His legs bore out the striking and agreeable proportions of his body; and his lightness on his feet, his erectness, his easy bearing, add to the impression of physical grace and virility. His suppleness, combined with his bigness of frame, and his large, wide-set rather glowing eyes, heavy black hair, and markedly bronze complexion give him some of the handsomeness of an Indian. His courtesy as he surrenders bodybuilding advice to fellow miscer's suggests genuine friendliness towards all mankind. His voice is noticeably resonant, masculine, warm. His pleasure in the attentions of the bootblack's whisk reflect a consciousness about clothes unusual in an Australian man. His manner, as he bestows a tip suggested generous good-nature, a wish to give pleasure, based on physical well-being and a sincere kindliness of heart.
Reply 2
Original post by Greg Jackson
Zyzz is worth looking at. His head, features, shoulders, and torso have a size that attracts attention; their proportions to each other made an effect which in any male at any place would justify more than the term handsome - in his later years, he is likely to become to be known beyond his local world, the word "Roman" will be used in descriptions of him.

His legs bore out the striking and agreeable proportions of his body; and his lightness on his feet, his erectness, his easy bearing, add to the impression of physical grace and virility. His suppleness, combined with his bigness of frame, and his large, wide-set rather glowing eyes, heavy black hair, and markedly bronze complexion give him some of the handsomeness of an Indian. His courtesy as he surrenders bodybuilding advice to fellow miscer's suggests genuine friendliness towards all mankind. His voice is noticeably resonant, masculine, warm. His pleasure in the attentions of the bootblack's whisk reflect a consciousness about clothes unusual in an Australian man. His manner, as he bestows a tip suggested generous good-nature, a wish to give pleasure, based on physical well-being and a sincere kindliness of heart.

Reply 3

:fatcontroller:
u wot m8?

He died..
Gay thread is gay.
Be a skinny bloke - be a dick - take tren and clen year round - have some good genetics - take cocaine + more tren cause you mad - lie about your anabolic use - die in a sauna - profit and become a motivational figure

Motivation 101

Original post by Scoobiedoobiedo
Gay thread is gay.

This
(edited 9 years ago)
Zeeeez brah is over rated
Original post by Tom_Ford
Not even ashamed to admit that. He is the best. Haters gotta hate, then hate.

Love this bastard.

lol

you're the same guy who made a thread about getting upset when you see a hot girl with a guy you deem unworthy. Grow up and life your damn life.

zyzz is a terrible role model.

Zyzz is your role model?

So you plan on juicing, taking a metabolic poison and dying in your early 20s, BRAH?
Reply 11
Original post by randomguy786
Zyzz is your role model?

So you plan on juicing, taking a metabolic poison and dying in your early 20s, BRAH?

I will be dead by my 30's. Would rather achieve everything I want that is humanly possible, like go for it with every part of my being, than live a normal existence. I want to go out with a bang.
I will be dead by my 30's. Would rather achieve everything I want that is humanly possible, like go for it with every part of my being, than live a normal existence. I want to go out with a bang.

Good luck with that.
Reply 13
Original post by randomguy786
Good luck with that.

No, but seriously, imagine living to become an old **** who has to watch younger people having their youth and realising that you're going to have to die of some ****ty disease soon enough. All the while co-existing with other old ***** and having to have some random **** wiping your arse.
No, but seriously, imagine living to become an old **** who has to watch younger people having their youth and realising that you're going to have to die of some ****ty disease soon enough. All the while co-existing with other old ***** and having to have some random **** wiping your arse.

How about achieving all your goals AND living to 70+? Srs
Reply 15
****ing zyzz brah, what a sik ****
Isn't he dead?
Reply 17
He always seemed like a douche to me tbh
Reply 18
Haters gonna hate man, hate away man. Sho sho madd.
He should have been bigger considering all the substance he took that werent cocaine lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest