The Student Room Group

BAE SYSTEMS Graduate final interview

Hi everyone. I've progressed onto the final interview with BAE systems for a graduate role in engineering modelling and simulations. The interview will take place through HireVue, with 2 panelists, one interviewing me and another recording my answers. I've been told there will be 9 questions composed of 6 behavioral and 3 technical questions centred around their company values such as "integrity" and "strategic thinking."
Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
Original post by 100169990
Hi everyone. I've progressed onto the final interview with BAE systems for a graduate role in engineering modelling and simulations. The interview will take place through HireVue, with 2 panelists, one interviewing me and another recording my answers. I've been told there will be 9 questions composed of 6 behavioral and 3 technical questions centred around their company values such as "integrity" and "strategic thinking."
ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE and I didn't read any books as a kid so I always struggle forming formal answers. Should I ask CHATGPT potential Q&As, print them off and glance off them?

hi i have the same interview
Reply 2
Original post by enydp4
hi i have the same interview

how did it go?
Reply 3
how did it go?

Not had it yet was wondering what sort of questions you got behavioural and technical
Reply 4
Original post by enydp4
Not had it yet was wondering what sort of questions you got behavioural and technical
The questions were relatively simple, which centered around their company values like adaptation, motivation, teamwork, etc.
there were 9 questions consisting of 6 competency, 3 technical.
the three technical questions were about the role itself and why you picked it and why BAE
Reply 5
Hey I did the same interview, have you received an outcome yet and how long did it take?
Reply 6
Original post by KZR_
Hey I did the same interview, have you received an outcome yet and how long did it take?
Same, legit just waiting on the outcome they said 2 weeks but its been 2 weeks just sent them an email yesterday
Reply 7
Original post by enydp4
Same, legit just waiting on the outcome they said 2 weeks but its been 2 weeks just sent them an email yesterday
Cool, they said to me 2 weeks but I’ve only just done it. Hope they get back to you, good luck :smile:

How long did your interview go on for?
Reply 8
Original post by KZR_
Cool, they said to me 2 weeks but I’ve only just done it. Hope they get back to you, good luck :smile:
How long did your interview go on for?
Cheers appreciate it, good luck to you too. Mine was for test and commissioning and went on for about an hour technical qs was pretty intense didn't know much but hopefully it was a test of how you think. How about you ?
Reply 9
Thanks, and yeah same here. Hope the technical questions were more about seeing your thought process, as there’s not too much information about specifics of the roles on the website.

Clearly they’ve been conducting interviews for a while because this thread was posted 2 months ago and I didn’t get the phone call until last week.
Reply 10
Original post by KZR_
Thanks, and yeah same here. Hope the technical questions were more about seeing your thought process, as there’s not too much information about specifics of the roles on the website.
Clearly they’ve been conducting interviews for a while because this thread was posted 2 months ago and I didn’t get the phone call until last week.
Yeah checked online they recruit grads all year round thats probs why. I know some people that got rejected and they got a phone call within a week so guess well have to wait and see. And yeah i legit researched everything i could and absolutely nothing could've prepped me for those questions 😭😭
Reply 11
Original post by KZR_
hi mate. took me 7 days to receive the rejection
The questions were relatively simple, which centered around their company values like adaptation, motivation, teamwork, etc.
there were 9 questions consisting of 6 competency, 3 technical.
the three technical questions were about the role itself and why you picked it and why BAE

hi what was the question like for the technical questions? just why u picked the role?
Reply 13
Original post by catramee
hi what was the question like for the technical questions? just why u picked the role?

Yes, and your motivation for your chosen career path in general.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending