The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Studying a degree at Colchester Institute 2014..

Hi guys,

I am starting a popular music BA hons course this September at the Colchester Institute. I'm just posting on here to see if anyone else is coming to study at the Institute/Essex Uni :smile: I can't see that the Institute actually has any sort of freshers week or anything like that so I want to get involved with Essex's events, even if I'm not actually studying there.

So anyone going to the Institute?
Original post by jakeyeahhh
Hi guys,

I am starting a popular music BA hons course this September at the Colchester Institute. I'm just posting on here to see if anyone else is coming to study at the Institute/Essex Uni :smile: I can't see that the Institute actually has any sort of freshers week or anything like that so I want to get involved with Essex's events, even if I'm not actually studying there.

So anyone going to the Institute?

I'm starting there doing a fine art degree! can't find anyone else who is though :L
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 2
Awesome! Well I'll look out for you :smile: I'm just feeling a bit meh about the whole thing as everyone going to Essex Uni is already making friends whereas the Institute people haven't got many platforms to network on. See you there though :biggrin:
that's exactly how I feel! but there's loads of people starting this year. we just have no way of finding out who haah ! yeah deffo :smile: do you start on the 6th? x
Reply 4
Should be good then! Are you living in accommodation or do you live in Colchester anyway? Yeah I start on the 6th :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending