The Student Room Group

Who else wants a 'Friends' reunion?

I know it finished like 10 years ago but how awesome would it be if they all reunited to make an 11th season. It would be interesting to see if joey changed his womanising ways or if Ross and Rachel had more kids :daydreaming:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Secretnerd123
I know it finished like 10 years ago but how awesome would it be if they all reunited to make an 11th season. It would be interesting to see if joey changed his womanising ways or if Ross and Rachel had more kids :daydreaming:

I'd rather top myself than be forced to watch that show.
Reply 2
Can't wait for this to happen. Was really sad when I found out 'The One After the Ten Year Break' was just a hoax.
It will never happen :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
Original post by xmertic
I'd rather top myself than be forced to watch that show.

WHAT?! Are u even human ?! :yikes:
Reply 5
I never got the friends hype. I'm always go for non mainstream tv shows.
Reply 6
WHAT?! Are u even human ?! :yikes:

Yeah, a human who despises of that show unfortunately :/
Original post by SiJ0NES
Can't wait for this to happen. Was really sad when I found out 'The One After the Ten Year Break' was just a hoax.

I really, really, really hope they make it happen

Original post by moonriver96
It will never happen :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Hopefully it will :cry2:
None of them (apart from Jennifer Aniston maybe) have buzzing careers so it could happen..
Original post by xmertic

But why? Its bloody amazing
Original post by Armin.

so edgy
Original post by Armin.

Wow, copied and pasted straight from a hipster's vocabulary book. Give it a rest.
But why? Its bloody amazing

Boring and not funny.
Maybe not another season (though I would still love anything to do with friends). Possibly something more like a TV special episode or short mini series.
I love Friends, but no I do not want a reunion. I know it would never live up to my hopes.
Original post by cassicles
Wow, copied and pasted straight from a hipster's vocabulary book. Give it a rest.

Repped :lol:
Reply 15
Original post by cassicles

Sorry?

Do you know who I am?

Original post by bertstare
so edgy

[video="youtube;UXTlczyWJ-Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXTlczyWJ-Y[/video]
Original post by xmertic
Boring and not funny.

I think its the complete opposite of those words but i still respect your opinion :smile:
Hmmmm... to paraphrase Matt Le Blanc, the show is based on that little time in one's life which lies between finishing uni and settling down, and the show ended with the characters getting past this point, so the lightning in the bottle would have gone.

On the other hand, a Thanksgiving episode might be nice, where they all meet up round Monica and Chandler's house and have a catchup. Courtney Cox herself said that she wanted to have a dinner with the six main cast members, but they are never all available at the same time ...

I forget, did Ross or Phoebe take over the main apartment when Mondler left?
Original post by xmertic

I understand a lot people despise/don't like many tv shows for different reasons.
But Friends was the type of show which even those who did not like it understood its glow and general charm.
Maybe those factors make you hate it though :eek:

Oh and yes, a short series, maybe 10 episodes or such followed by a film would be great.
I think its the complete opposite of those words but i still respect your opinion :smile:

And I respect yours also :smile: and I will admit I'm in the minority :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest