The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

EU student - does it matter if I arrive on the 17th or 18th?

So according to the accomodation email I got

basically
International and EU Undergraduate, all Postgraduate students (and undergraduate students on the courses Drama, English Literature and Drama and Scriptwriting and Performance) should arrive on either 17 or 18 September 2014.

If you are due to arrive after 18 September, then please inform the UEA Accommodation who may hold your room for you until you arrive.

If your arrival date is anything other than 17 or 18 September you must arrive on the stated date and between the hours of 9am to 5pm in order to obtain your room keys.

then it says stuff about UK undegrad students and then it randomly says in bold

Your arrival date is 17 Sep 2014

So does that mean the 17th has been set for me as my arrival date, or can I choose whether I arrive on the 17th or 18th?
Reply 1
There are two allocated arrival dates the 17th and the 18th, they've spread arrivals over two days so it's not too busy - your allocated arrival day is the 17th. Best thing to do is to contact the accommodation office and let them know when you'll arrive - include the time, as if it is out of office hours you may need to pick up your keys at the security hut on campus.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending