The Student Room Group

Requirements for a Biology Degree?

I'd love to continue with Biology in University, and get myself a Bio degree. I just received my AS grades and i'm rather disappointed. I got ABB, and a B in Biology. I was really close to an A, and it was the practical that let me down. My target was A, and i'd get A in the mocks in class. But the god damn practical had to ruin it. (I got a C in my practical).I received 2 awards, excellence in Biology which i think supports my interest in this field. I was just wondering if these AS grades are good enough, being that i work my ass off in A2 to get the A in Biology. Other AS;
Chemistry; B
Art; A.
I would also really buckle down with Chemistry and maybe reach for an A in that too. Any help would be really appreciated. Thank-you :biggrin: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Robin55
I'd love to continue with Biology in University, and get myself a Bio degree. I just received my AS grades and i'm rather disappointed. I got ABB, and a B in Biology. I was really close to an A, and it was the practical that let me down. My target was A, and i'd get A in the mocks in class. But the god damn practical had to ruin it. (I got a C in my practical).I received 2 awards, excellence in Biology which i think supports my interest in this field. I was just wondering if these AS grades are good enough, being that i work my ass off in A2 to get the A in Biology. Other AS;
Chemistry; B
Art; A.
I would also really buckle down with Chemistry and maybe reach for an A in that too. Any help would be really appreciated. Thank-you :biggrin: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds like you'll be absolutely fine! Great grades and suitable A levels :h: add a good personal statement and reference to the list and you'll get offers no problem :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Changing Skies
Sounds like you'll be absolutely fine! Great grades and suitable A levels :h: add a good personal statement and reference to the list and you'll get offers no problem :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's fantastic. Thank-you for responding so quickly. Are you into Biology too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Robin55
That's fantastic. Thank-you for responding so quickly. Are you into Biology too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're welcome! :biggrin: yep, I'll be studying it as part of a combined honours alongside history, I love it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending