The Student Room Group

Is there anybody else more perfect than Beyoncé though?

She's so perfect it hurts

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I really don't understand the hype around this woman :rolleyes:
most overrated woman on the planet
Original post by Ndella
I really don't understand the hype around this woman :rolleyes:

I'm glad it's not just me; I was starting to think I was the only one. :K:

Don't get me wrong, she's an absolutely gorgeous woman, but I just so happen to think there are much prettier / much more beautiful women out there than Beyoncé. In fact, I can't think of anyone I'd describe as 'perfect'.
Reply 4
You make her sound like a God. She's just a famous woman who looks after herself well and sings really good.

She's also a good role model sometimes (that's debatable)

No one is perfect ! That's a known fact
Reply 5
She's the most popular artist in America after the Beatles and Elvis. She is dedicated, charitable, passionate, humble, beautiful, unbelievably talented and she stands for women and equal rights. How can you not love her?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Irina Shayk
Original post by Burgeslj14
She's the most popular artist in America after the Beatles and Elvis. She is dedicated, charitable, passionate, humble, beautiful, unbelievably talented and she stands for women and equal rights. How can you not love her?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd say that's debatable, given some of the lyrics to her songs. :giggle:
Original post by Freudian Slip
I'm glad it's not just me; I was starting to think I was the only one. :K:

Don't get me wrong, she's an absolutely gorgeous woman, but I just so happen to think there are much prettier / much more beautiful women out there than Beyoncé. In fact, I can't think of anyone I'd describe as 'perfect'.

Totally agree!
Reply 9
Original post by Burgeslj14

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that's mostly true

But she aint perfect though

I do really like her but her fans make her seem more and more overrrated
karlie kloss is perfect imo
Reply 11
Yeahs... And all her albums have debuted at number one. 'BEYONCÉ' is the fastest selling album on iTunes and crashed iTunes after a surprise drop with no promotion...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
I don't like Beyoncé...
Reply 13
And she created the first internet dance craze... Single ladies

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Bow down b*tches

Posted from TSR Mobile
Come onnn, Beyonce deserves to be gassedd. She's been in the music game for a longg time and the fact that she's still even RELEVANT, let alone as big as she is now, is an achievement to marvel at. There are ALOT of other woman rn who are more overrate than Beyonce.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Miley Cyrus is more pefect m8
Original post by Darkwarrior23
Miley Cyrus is more pefect m8

Either ur trolling, or u must have got dropped on the head as a baby, mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
me....
Reply 19
Beyonce is so gorgeous and amazing. And her recent album is sick especially Haunted

Quick Reply

Latest