The Student Room Group

Jaguar (JLR) Degree Apprenticeship Offer Holders

I wanted to start a group for those who have received and accepted their JLR offers for September 2024. Just want a seperate chat from the general chat!

I’d like to hear what programme and office everyone is joining, how you found the process and what everyone’s most excited about.

We could post here about accepting offers, onboarding, start dates and any anxieties / queries!
(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Glyph7897633
I wanted to start a group for those who have received and accepted their JLR offers for September 2024. Just want a seperate chat from the general chat!
I’d like to hear what programme and office everyone is joining, how you found the process and what everyone’s most excited about.
We could post here about accepting offers, onboarding, start dates and any anxieties / queries!
heyy i’ve just been given an offer for the product design and development applied profession engineering one and to be fair i found the process pretty good and very organised compared to other degree apprenticeships i applied for. Have any of you sorted out accommodation so far? If so where abouts? :smile:)
Reply 2
Original post by poppybayman
heyy i’ve just been given an offer for the product design and development applied profession engineering one and to be fair i found the process pretty good and very organised compared to other degree apprenticeships i applied for. Have any of you sorted out accommodation so far? If so where abouts? :smile:)
Who wants to group book accommodation JLR is partnering with Albany student village and it’s only £135week / £6885 for a whole year for an en-suite and they offerJLR students £600 off and an extra £300 if you book with agroup of 3 or more so I’m looking for 2 more people whoneeds accommodation
Original post by Hhehehhe
Who wants to group book accommodation JLR is partnering with Albany student village and it’s only £135week / £6885 for a whole year for an en-suite and they offerJLR students £600 off and an extra £300 if you book with agroup of 3 or more so I’m looking for 2 more people whoneeds accommodation
i’ll definitely do that i was thinking albany village too
Reply 4
i’ll definitely do that i was thinking albany village too
That’s great I already got 1 more person who wants to group brook do you have discord send me a friend request my username is proccano
okay requested thanks
Hey! I received an offer too so would love to get in contact!
Original post by matthewiam
Hey! I received an offer too so would love to get in contact!
my discord is pops_03
my discord is pops_03
Thanks I’ve added you!
I just received my offer for APEP PDD yesterday, i was wondering what kind of time I should book accommodation? I asked during the interview and they seemed to suggest that they would set me up with other offer holders, but I haven't received my contract yet. Just interested to compare with what stage you guys are at.
Original post by thomas6mason6
I just received my offer for APEP PDD yesterday, i was wondering what kind of time I should book accommodation? I asked during the interview and they seemed to suggest that they would set me up with other offer holders, but I haven't received my contract yet. Just interested to compare with what stage you guys are at.

Hey Thomas I haven’t received contact from anyone else in this thread yet but hers my discord if you want to chat: matthewiam
Original post by matthewiam
Hey Thomas I haven’t received contact from anyone else in this thread yet but hers my discord if you want to chat: matthewiam

Just added you, thanks!
Reply 12
I also have an offer if you guys don't mind me adding you on discord too?
Original post by SB3210

Yeah no worries, my username is: thomasmason0111
Original post by SB3210

Hey you're welcome to add mine! matthewiam
Does anybody know whether there is a server for offer holders yet
Reply 16
Original post by Elias123313212

Yeh they sent it out to me like 2 or so days ago
Original post by Elias123313212

I haven’t got my contract yet, so I haven’t been added to the server
Original post by thomas6mason6
Congrats Thomas! So have I, here is my discord so you can add me: lukeheaviside

Congrats!! So have I, do you have discord and we can chat??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending