The Student Room Group

Atkins Degree Apprenticeship 2023

Hi, has anyone heard back from Atkins yet or been shortlisted for the final interview? I’ve been waiting since the start of January.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hiya, I've gotten through to the final interview for Project Management and finished my application at the start of February - hopefully won't be long until you hear!
hi, after your interview, have you heard back from them<
Original post by cemilyx
Hiya, I've gotten through to the final interview for Project Management and finished my application at the start of February - hopefully won't be long until you hear!
Reply 3
Not yet! They said hopefully I would know by the end of the month but no response yet :smile: Did you have an interview?
I hope I get an interview soon for Management consulting, been waiting since Jan. Has anyone who applied for London received an interview/ offer
Yes, I had one for project management in Newcastle about 3 weeks ago and waiting for reply
Any Londoners heard back yet? I’m losing my mind.
Reply 7
Original post by kalata020
Yes, I had one for project management in Newcastle about 3 weeks ago and waiting for reply

hiya did you end up hearing back? it's been over two weeks since mine and not heard anything but don't want to chase them 🙈
Original post by Hellokitty123abc
Any Londoners heard back yet? I’m losing my mind.

Nope still waiting 🥲
I’ve honestly lost hope, I feel like they’re going to end up airing me and do a silent rejection…
(edited 1 year ago)
I’ve honestly lost hope, I feel like they’re going to end up airing me and do a silent rejection…

Noo be positive it’s deff going to be worth the wait!!
Original post by Rhythmk9
Noo be positive it’s deff going to be worth the wait!!

It’s been 4 months so hopefully 🤞🏾
It’s been 4 months so hopefully 🤞🏾

i'm sure you'll get it! just stay positive - there's always lots of applications so they're more than likely taking time to go through them all 😁 i've had a call this morning to tell me if i have/haven't got mine but missed it as i was in the shower 🙈 so will keep you updated when i get through to them
Original post by cemilyx
i'm sure you'll get it! just stay positive - there's always lots of applications so they're more than likely taking time to go through them all 😁 i've had a call this morning to tell me if i have/haven't got mine but missed it as i was in the shower 🙈 so will keep you updated when i get through to them

Hope you get it!!
Original post by Rhythmk9
Hope you get it!!

thank you, just called me back and I've been offered the place! so happy 😍 hope that you guys all manage to get onto yours too - I'm sure it won't be too long 😊
Original post by cemilyx
thank you, just called me back and I've been offered the place! so happy 😍 hope that you guys all manage to get onto yours too - I'm sure it won't be too long 😊

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What location?
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What location?

thank you! derby for project management :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Hey, congrats, I have an interview for project management at Atkins soon, have any interview tips for me, or how it was structured? Thank you.
Original post by lilpapizonie8
Hey, congrats, I have an interview for project management at Atkins soon, have any interview tips for me, or how it was structured? Thank you.

hey congrats on getting the interview! I'm not sure if yours will be the same but in mine i found it was pretty half and half - first half they asked me four questions about my experience/why i wanted to work for them/etc. and then the second half was basically them having a conversation to make sure that the role was what i thought it would be/i would fit well into the company, after which i had the opportunity to ask any questions. my biggest tips would be to smile and relax so that you can come across as the most authentic version of yourself, and even though you should plan out your answers to common questions which might come up try to make them flow so they don't seem too rehearsed/rigid. another big thing is use the q&a section at the end to your advantage - don't say that you have no questions, instead try to use them to express your interest/get a good idea of what it's like to work for atkins. for example, i asked what the interviewers' favourite thing about working for atkins was, and at the very end asked about predicted timings for hearing back/start dates/etc., but honestly any questions that show your interest and help you to decide if the apprenticeship is right for you are good! i hope that helps and makes sense haha, let me know if you have any more questions 😊
Hey thank you so much for the quick response, these tips were more than perfect! congrats again on getting in, ill be sure to use all of this!! :smile:
Original post by cemilyx
hey congrats on getting the interview! I'm not sure if yours will be the same but in mine i found it was pretty half and half - first half they asked me four questions about my experience/why i wanted to work for them/etc. and then the second half was basically them having a conversation to make sure that the role was what i thought it would be/i would fit well into the company, after which i had the opportunity to ask any questions. my biggest tips would be to smile and relax so that you can come across as the most authentic version of yourself, and even though you should plan out your answers to common questions which might come up try to make them flow so they don't seem too rehearsed/rigid. another big thing is use the q&a section at the end to your advantage - don't say that you have no questions, instead try to use them to express your interest/get a good idea of what it's like to work for atkins. for example, i asked what the interviewers' favourite thing about working for atkins was, and at the very end asked about predicted timings for hearing back/start dates/etc., but honestly any questions that show your interest and help you to decide if the apprenticeship is right for you are good! i hope that helps and makes sense haha, let me know if you have any more questions 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending