The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Another one in Uni Hall. Lumsden, Floor B.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 981
Hurry up results day!!
Oxy
Hurry up results day!!

THIS.

So MUCH.
St. Regs annexe, room 2. Can't wait to meet everyone!
Reply 984
Alexandra1234567
THIS.

So MUCH.

You got plans for after? I'm gonna rave it up xD
Oxy
You got plans for after? I'm gonna rave it up xD

Ha, dependent entirely on my results.
Being very excited and awaiting emails and letters from St Andrews...
I imagine some sort of night out/meal out :smile:.
And the next day a meal with my family, and potentially a party.
That's if I get in :ninja:!

If I don't, I'm not sure :frown:.
I wish we didn't have to wait so long.
Reply 986
Alexandra1234567
Ha, dependent entirely on my results.
Being very excited and awaiting emails and letters from St Andrews...
I imagine some sort of night out/meal out :smile:.
And the next day a meal with my family, and potentially a party.
That's if I get in :ninja:!

If I don't, I'm not sure :frown:.
I wish we didn't have to wait so long.

Aww dont worry ofc you'll get in :smile: My parents don't give two *****, so I'll probably just go out with friends.

Btw have you sorted your student finance thing? I got an email saying I only had 28 days before the deadline and I still have evidence I haven't sent when I have :s-smilie: it's gettin on my tits now.
Oxy
Aww dont worry ofc you'll get in :smile: My parents don't give two *****, so I'll probably just go out with friends.

Btw have you sorted your student finance thing? I got an email saying I only had 28 days before the deadline and I still have evidence I haven't sent when I have :s-smilie: it's gettin on my tits now.

Haha, I hope you're right :smile:.
Aww :frown: I'm sure they do really! But going out with friends is also fun as they'll know exactly how to celebrate hehe.

Um yeah I did mine months ago, I started it when I firmed St A's which was like the 10th of March, and everything was like finalised at the start of June I think.

There are rumours of a 6 week backlog though...so that may be why there's slowness with yours?
Reply 988
Hey,
greetings from Barcelona :biggrin: Im just having fun on the beach and going out each night :yep:
Hope its not too cold in England :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 989
fg08

Hope its not too cold in England :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

We're ok. We're having a mini heatwave at the moment :smile:
fg08

Quite the opposite, its far too hot to sleep.
Reply 991
Ah thats not fair :p: I guesss when Im coming back it will snow all the time:biggrin:
Reply 992
Alexandra1234567
Haha, I hope you're right :smile:.
Aww :frown: I'm sure they do really! But going out with friends is also fun as they'll know exactly how to celebrate hehe.

Um yeah I did mine months ago, I started it when I firmed St A's which was like the 10th of March, and everything was like finalised at the start of June I think.

There are rumours of a 6 week backlog though...so that may be why there's slowness with yours?

Ha, my dad doesn't even know what I'm studying lol. Yeah I just rang up to see if my final pieces of evidence arrived, and the guy (scottish accent as well ^^) said there's no chance to check as it taking 6-8 weeks to reply to anything. Just have to keep checking the status on my application he said...I hope they get it before 28 days is up :frown: :eek: Looks like your all set to go! :eek3:
Reply 993
Its so annoying to hear that you are all going up this year and I still have to wait another year :frown:
fg08
Its so annoying to hear that you are all going up this year and I still have to wait another year :frown:

Some of us don't definitely know that we are going this year though :frown:.
Reply 995
Oxy
Ha, my dad doesn't even know what I'm studying lol.

Hehe, my parents also do not really know what my subject (IR) is about :p:
Reply 996
Alexandra1234567
Some of us don't definitely know that we are going this year though :frown:.

Sorry, I hope Im not too annoying:frown: Im just so happy, but Im sure you will be fine :smile:
Reply 997
@ all those who got into Unihall. Did you choose single or shared
I heard that its very likely to get into Unihall if you take catered and single
Reply 998
fg08
@ all those who got into Unihall. Did you choose single or shared
I heard that its very likely to get into Unihall if you take catered and single

I chose shared.
fg08
Sorry, I hope Im not too annoying:frown: Im just so happy, but Im sure you will be fine :smile:

You're not annoying :smile:

Just waiting for results IS annoying... haha

Latest

Trending

Trending