The Student Room Group

If You Could Marry Someone Doing Any Profession...

...which profession would you pick, and why?

Personally, I'd pick a lawyer. We could have loads of intellectually stimulating arguments :tongue: A librarian would be cool too.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Something to do with Victoria Secret modelling. We could have loads of intellectually stimulating arguments.
A teacher in a school - I think ladies make great teachers and she would most likely be good with kids :smile:
Hm.

A personal trainer - would save me money right now and he'd never let me get out of shape again.

A doctor - no more waiting for appointments!

A carpenter/plumber - so he can do all the DIY my house needs.

Or my current husband; an AV engineer - so my entertainment systems will always be cheap, up-to-date and work <3
Reply 4
Scientist.

They would be interesting to talk to, have a good income, be in the same field as me and would be intelligent and probably good at debating.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Professional assassin - she would be fun in the bedroom :wink:
Agree with Lawyer. Something not related to science, cos I'm a sciency guy. Just want some variety.
King of the world so I can be queen. :teeth:
Definitely someone in the medical field, no more waiting for appointments and going out to see someone. Getting diagnosed in your own home :yes:
Reply 9
Handyman because mmmmhhhhmmmmmmm
Medical field or engineering. Seems interesting haha
I bet on sports for a living, so someone like Kate Abdo would do nicely.
Someone in a science field, definitely.
Lawyer - because I wanted to be 1 and I think we'd have really interesting conversations. Plus law really interests me

Doctor-because I'm studying a subject of his interests so we'd have a lot in common

Writer - because its my dream to be 1 so yeah it'd be the best choice lol

Whoever Allah SubhanatAllah has chosen for me ...
Doctor cos I seem to spend a lot of time with them.

Or my husband whose a software engineer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably someone also in dentistry, if we owned practices together we'd be all like

Original post by Vixen47
King of the world so I can be queen. :teeth:

Haha do tell, how do you apply for that position? :tongue:
Doctor or something along the lines of medicine...I MEDICINE! But he has to be fun to be around not some strict weirdo.
Original post by ArabPrincess786
Lawyer - because I wanted to be 1 and I think we'd have really interesting conversations. Plus law really interests me

Doctor-because I'm studying a subject of his interests so we'd have a lot in common

Writer - because its my dream to be 1 so yeah it'd be the best choice lol

Whoever Allah SubhanatAllah has chosen for me ...

ahahhahaha
Original post by pane123
I bet on sports for a living, so someone like Kate Abdo would do nicely.

It's my betting claim to fame to have pulled Gina from C4 racing.

Generally not fussed, though I seem to have a habit if getting with doctors/medical students.

Quick Reply

Latest