The Student Room Group

AQA A-level history coursework.

[h="1"]I am planning on basing my question on Witch Hunting in Early Modern Europe C.1560-c.1660 and I'm struggling to find books that give me different interpretations of the changes in beliefs and views on this topic, other than the OCR history B book.[/h]
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch_trials_in_the_early_modern_period

When doing coursework people become far too obsessed with finding as many books as possible, and forget that a simple google search will throw up many more results.

The wikipedia article above has plenty of interpretations and the references provided for you to use. Also it offers a list of wider-reading so you can find texts from there
I am also wanting to do my History Coursework on Witch Hunting in Early Modern Europe c.1560 - c.1660 but I am struggling to get a decent question, any ideas? I was looking at the impact of the persecutions of Matthew Hopkins and John Stearne but I'm not sure, anyone have any ideas that could help me?

- Emily :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by juddiethepixie
I am also wanting to do my History Coursework on Witch Hunting in Early Modern Europe c.1560 - c.1660 but I am struggling to get a decent question, any ideas? I was looking at the impact of the persecutions of Matthew Hopkins and John Stearne but I'm not sure, anyone have any ideas that could help me?

- Emily :smile:

Compare and contrast the late 17th century witch trials, and the US political atmosphere in the 1950's :p:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending