The Student Room Group

Uni Application 2014/2015

Hi,
How many universities can you apply for and how many courses can you apply to for those applying to uni in 2015?
I'm just wondering as i am quite varied with what i want to study at uni.
Original post by dontget_rude
Hi,
How many universities can you apply for and how many courses can you apply to for those applying to uni in 2015?
I'm just wondering as i am quite varied with what i want to study at uni.

You can apply for up to five universities/courses
It's recommended that you apply for the similar if not the same course at each due to having to write a personal statement that will show the desire you have to study the course
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Sarao
You can apply for up to five universities/courses
It's recommended that you apply for the similar if not the same course at each due to having to write a personal statement that will show the desire you have to study the course

ohh okay, i checked the UCAS website and it didnt really say how many you can apply to, which confused me.
But thank you!
ohh okay, i checked the UCAS website and it didnt really say how many you can apply to, which confused me.
But thank you!

If you follow the step by step links on the Ucas website, you will find all your questions are answered. For example:
[h="3"]5. Then you add your course choices[/h]If you’re applying to study in 2015...

You can choose up to five courses (all now or some later) there's no preference order and your universities/colleges won't see where else you've applied until after you reply to any offers you get.

One restriction on the combinations you can have is a maximum of four courses in any one of medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine or veterinary science.

Another restriction is that you can only apply to one course at either the University of Oxford or the University of Cambridge. There are exceptions though if you'll be a graduate at the start of the course, and you're applying for graduate medicine (course code A101) at the University of Cambridge, you could then also apply to medicine (course code A100) at Cambridge, as well as graduate medicine (course code A101) at the University of Oxford. (Some applicants will need to complete an additional application form to apply visit the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge websites for more information.)

Reply 4
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
If you follow the step by step links on the Ucas website, you will find all your questions are answered. For example:
5. Then you add your course choices

If you’re applying to study in 2015...

You can choose up to five courses (all now or some later) there's no preference order and your universities/colleges won't see where else you've applied until after you reply to any offers you get.

One restriction on the combinations you can have is a maximum of four courses in any one of medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine or veterinary science.

Another restriction is that you can only apply to one course at either the University of Oxford or the University of Cambridge. There are exceptions though if you'll be a graduate at the start of the course, and you're applying for graduate medicine (course code A101) at the University of Cambridge, you could then also apply to medicine (course code A100) at Cambridge, as well as graduate medicine (course code A101) at the University of Oxford. (Some applicants will need to complete an additional application form to apply visit the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge websites for more information.)

ohh okay, thank you.
Would you be able to send me a direct link to this?
ohh okay, thank you.
Would you be able to send me a direct link to this?

http://www.ucas.com/apply/undergraduate

Start there and follow the instructions.
Reply 6
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
http://www.ucas.com/apply/undergraduate

Start there and follow the instructions.

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending