The Student Room Group

Deciding A-level subjects - fourth A-level

So I've just received my GCSE results and Im about to do my A-levels. I have picked biology, chemistry, spanish and psychology. I am not 100% what I want to do in the future, but I am leaning towards Pyschology or Law but I know for sure I wont be studying medicine. I have picked A-level subjects I enjoy but at the same time will keep my options open - that's why Im doubting my fourth choice - Spanish. I know having a language widens my opportunities when applying for jobs and shows a different range of skills but Im starting to doubt whether it will actually give me an advantage when applying to university. I am 100% sure Im taking biology, chemistry and psychology but I am now reconsidering Spanish. Instead I am thinking either History or Physics. However, would have three sciences be too tough and do I actually need all three or will History show I have a wide variety of subjects? I really would like peoples opinions on this and if you have taken Spanish or physics or history, then please let me know what you think :smile: Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest