Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I dont move in untill Saturday :p:

You could learn chinese in the meantime
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
im moving into my halls (briarsfield) on thursday, im moving in early (suppose to move in on saturday) so im worried im gonna be on my own for 2 nights :s-smilie:...

Its also when some of the intenational students move in so i hope i move in with american cos i love americans :smile:

Luckily though ive arranged to meet up with a friend on Fri so it wont be too bad
Reply 3
Think yourself lucky, I moved in at the beginning of July...and still have NO flat mates...not even anyone on my floor, I see no one, not even when I walk around! 2 months and I think I am now going crazy!!!!!

I had to move in early because I have a job here and they promised me lots of hours...i've only had 10 a week so the rest of the time has been spent dossing doing nothing and going nuts! Luckily I think one of my friends is moving back to Manchester tomorrow and I still don't know when my housemates are moving in...

I'm past 'a little bit lonely'
dont worry moved in yesterday and im on my own too! going down stairs to bar to play pool later. ring my room phone if u want a chat its 08700674539. whats ur room no.?
Reply 5
am moving into Millpoint on tuesday and off out that night with some friends that are already at uni there! Everyone come out on tuesday!!!
Reply 6
i moved in on sat.. ive spoke 2 2 of ma flat mates but not reali got 2 know em yet... dnt know any one whos moved in... claire ive taken ya number lol.. if thats ok...
Yeh thats fine i dont mind u takin my number! lol
Reply 8
I'm in Mill Point and not only are there no people in my flat, but theres no people on the entire floor. Went exploring the city today only to get lost and end up near Salford after walking for a few hours....Time to get a map me thinks.
Reply 9
Hey Charlie, ditto. I'm feeling well lonely and sad in this room! I may pop along and visit you if that's ok, I'm sure you're not far from me.

xx
Reply 10
I moved in on Monday and there was no one about, thnik all of my housemates have moved in now, met some of them on tuesday and they seemed pretty cool. havent really had chance to get to know them as had to visit family this week and not back til sunday, still anyone at mill point or anywhere really who is at a loose end and fancies going for a pint sometime then give me a shout :biggrin:
I'm moving into the student village tomorrow and i'm so so nervous! I'm sooo scared about who i'll be living with, excited too through!

I just hope I don't end up with people that are completely ignorant and don't have much respect. But people that go to the same places (if they're from around here) or have similar tastes in music would be SUCH a bonus!

I'm also worried about how many people will be moving in tomorrow and that it's going to be a nightmare. I'm really high up in the building too.

I know i'm going to forget things, i've probably even forgotten things to put on my checklist!!

Good Luck to everyone who's in this position :smile:

L x
Reply 12
moving in and feeling lonley?... Hell yeh! lol.. im in c119.. and yep im in the same situation as the dude who posted this sayin somat about the only person in the flat but theres a chinese dude who cant spk a word of english.. lucky me!:confused: if u wanna hook up feel free to knock on the door!..
Reply 13
Theres gonna be like 600 people moving in tomoz, i know what u mean about music, ive barely got any friends into my music, so it would be nice to make some more..I was contemplating going to a gig on my own on monday, but my mate from london's coming up to manchester! I still havent met anyone, my only roommate so far is a complete recluse.
Reply 14
hey what gig are you going to, i like gigs
Charlieholden
Theres gonna be like 600 people moving in tomoz, i know what u mean about music, ive barely got any friends into my music, so it would be nice to make some more..I was contemplating going to a gig on my own on monday, but my mate from london's coming up to manchester! I still havent met anyone, my only roommate so far is a complete recluse.

What sort of music are you into? I go to a lot of gigs in manchester, it's an amazing place if you're into music.
Reply 16
lucinda Isobel
What sort of music are you into? I go to a lot of gigs in manchester, it's an amazing place if you're into music.

Literally all kinds of rock..emo,metal,punk,alternative etc. but i still go clubbing etc
Reply 17
Safe..means i got someone to go o gigs with!
Reply 18
I'll come, invite me :]
Reply 19
Charlieholden

Its not the atreyu gig is it?

Latest

Trending

Trending