The Student Room Group

No Freshers

So Institute of Education don't have freshers as far as I'm aware but they are merging UCL later on this year. Is anyone else going to IOE and if so, are you planning to go to UCL freshers week? We'll be merging departments and it might be a good way to meet people but is it even allowed?
Original post by Kowusu
So Institute of Education don't have freshers as far as I'm aware but they are merging UCL later on this year. Is anyone else going to IOE and if so, are you planning to go to UCL freshers week? We'll be merging departments and it might be a good way to meet people but is it even allowed?

I'm going to the Institue next week, what course are you studying? I'm doing BA Education Studies. They do have a freshers event, it's a welcoming party for undergraduates on the 2nd of October.
Reply 2
Yeah I found out in the undergraduate newsletter :smile: I'm doing Ba/Bsc Psychology
Reply 3
Original post by Kowusu

All these little colleges have the ULU freshers to go to - that's kind of the raison d'etre of ULU (well, it was until it became "Student Central" or whatever).

A lot of the UCL Freshers Events aren't really "official" as such and anyone can go to them. It might not be completely pointless going to the UCL Fayre, either. In the UCLU constitutions, a lot of the clubs are probably accessible to any University of London students - although you won't be allowed to play competitive sports.
Reply 4
Original post by Kowusu
Yeah I found out in the undergraduate newsletter :smile: I'm doing Ba/Bsc Psychology

I'll be joining you :smile:
Reply 5
See you there! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Kowusu
See you there! :smile:

See u! 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending