The Student Room Group

This is Sweden. Wow.

Scroll to see replies

They deserve a better life at the expense of. They can build a better life for themselves in their native homeland, but native Swedish like us Brits have nowhere else to go.
Somalians set fire to people in Sweden.
Original post by Radicalathiest
except the most popular weapons are the AK47 and the machete

we sell neither of these.

Perhaps if they didn't enjoy butchering each other so much they might stand a chance of improving their lot rather than being parasites on the rest of humaity

The most popular does not necessarily indicate the most effective.

They don't enjoy butchering themselves anymore than you or any other race enjoy butchering each other.

You are not any better than them, and don't ever think you are. You are just lucky to be born in a society where a few smart people have trained you, tame the animal in you and enlighten your primitive/primal mind. They have not been lucky to have a scenario where their few smart people are able seize power so they can tame and control your likes on their side.

At the moment, it is idiots with a weapon that are controlling your likes on their side.
Original post by LutherVan

They don't enjoy butchering themselves anymore than you or any other race enjoy butchering each other.

History says otherwise as do the facts the rest of your post was just a personal attack

are you Somalian by any chance?
History says otherwise as do the facts the rest of your post was just a personal attack

are you Somalian by any chance?

What history?

Have you read your history or you are just speaking ignorantly?
What history?

The history of Somalia.

and it's not my history as I'm not Somalian:rolleyes:

are you Somalian?
The history of Somalia.

and it's not my history as I'm not Somalian:rolleyes:

are you Somalian?

How is the history of Somalia different from the History of England, Germany, Spain, America or whatever?

What relevance does if I am Somalian got to do with the logic of my argument that you are supposed to focus on and address?
I predict a very bright future for Sweden. This experiment will surely end well.
How is the history of Somalia different from the History of England, Germany, Spain, America or whatever?

What relevance does if I am Somalian got to do with the logic of my argument that you are supposed to focus on and address?

just look at the countries now to see the difference we are a product of history and if you can't see the difference then you must be blind

It is relevant are you Somalian? Look it's a simple question don't be embarrassed about it if you are
just look at the countries now to see the difference we are a product of history and if you can't see the difference then you must be blind

It is relevant are you Somalian? Look it's a simple question don't be embarrassed about it if you are

So, to you, history is "now"?

I thought you were about to lecture me on history?

Let me ask you the question again:

So, to you, history is "now"?

I thought you were about to lecture me on history?

Let me ask you the question again:

I've asked you one question please answer before trying to ask me more (so far I have answered yours)

it is the polite thing to do
Original post by Al-farhan
I don't know about the Swedish parts and the translation, but the parents seem to be talking about their kids being taken into care, the first lady talks of how the social services took the children of two employed working parents
While the last lady talks of social service harassment and threats of her kids being taken into care.

Being employed doesn't automatically mean you're a good parent though does it?
Original post by Chindits

I find it hard to understand what are they really on about. But I'm getting a feeling that someone should explain them laws and rights they have in Somalian.

And even harder to understand, why were they invited to Sweden in first place. Like it's obvious that large groups of foreigners, that have no wish to become Swedish or integrate, will eventually cause problems.
I've asked you one question please answer before trying to ask me more (so far I have answered yours)

it is the polite thing to do

Your question is a completely irrelevant question.

Your basis of asking it shows you are not interested in engaging in logical dialectics, instead you want a us vs you dialectics.

Tell us about how the West's History is different instead of asking me if I like to eat Kebabs or am I a refugee.
Your question is a completely irrelevant question.

Your basis of asking it shows you are not interested in engaging in logical dialectics, instead you want a us vs you dialectics.

Tell us about how the West's History is different instead of asking me if I like to eat Kebabs or am I a refugee.

No I believe it's relevant hence me asking it

are you Somalian?

then we can move on but I'm unwilling to partake in a one sided debate with you where you just ask and I just answer your questions
Original post by Zürich
I predict a very bright future for Sweden. This experiment will surely end well.

Yes, O' glorious nation of Swedanistan.
No I believe it's relevant hence me asking it

are you Somalian?

then we can move on but I'm unwilling to partake in a one sided debate with you where you just ask and I just answer your questions

Of course it would be one-sided. You are not intellectually equipped to engage in a debate with me.

Okay, tell me why it is relevant.
Of course it would be one-sided. You are not intellectually equipped to engage in a debate with me.

Okay, tell me why it is relevant.

OK so ad-hominem

yes your right It seems I would not be intellectually equipped as I'm over 15 years of age :rolleyes:

But I'll not waste any more of my time unless you can be civil and answer questions when asked rather than just asking further questions
Reply 38
Original post by Ayah
They deserve a better life. What is the point staying in Somalia where they're under the threat of Al Shabaab. They deserve better education andbetter housing and sweden can provide it..so be it. If the world isnt going help fix somalia you can't go crazy if they want a better life for their children

Why should the west cater for the failed religion and culture of Islam?

Why should it be OUR responsibility to house these people? especially when all they do is then want to turn western countries into the same hell holes they came from.
OK so ad-hominem

yes your right It seems I would not be intellectually equipped as I'm over 15 years of age :rolleyes:

But I'll not waste any more of my time unless you can be civil and answer questions when asked rather than just asking further questions

Why is if I am Somalian relevant?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending