The Student Room Group

This is Sweden. Wow.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LutherVan
Why is if I am Somalian relevant?

*Sigh

Like any question it is relevant because it is being asked

But I'll not waste any more of my time unless you can be civil and answer questions when asked rather than just asking further questions
Original post by Radicalathiest
*Sigh

Like any question it is relevant because it is being asked

But I'll not waste any more of my time unless you can be civil and answer questions when asked rather than just asking further questions

Wow!

Your answer is "any question it is relevant because it is being asked"?

Can you now see why I said you are not intellectually equipped to debate with me?

So I can ask you how many biscuits have you eaten today while we are discussing immigration and it is relevant because I asked?
I don't understand sometimes why people who are given the most by society, treat it with the most contempt.
Original post by Huskaris
I don't understand sometimes why people who are given the most by society, treat it with the most contempt.

Because they believe they are entitled

as I said it's very parasitical in nature but thankfully one most people are becoming aware of, and the blatant 'Want' attitude displayed in the video does help in making people aware of what there groups are like.
Because they believe they are entitled

as I said it's very parasitical in nature but thankfully one most people are becoming aware of, and the blatant 'Want' attitude displayed in the video does help in making people aware of what there groups are like.

It's interesting you use the term parasitical. I wonder if anyone would care if all of those people disappeared?
It's interesting you use the term parasitical. I wonder if anyone would care if all of those people disappeared?

When I think of what they add to humanity I doubt anyone would notice other than those in shipping whose jobs would be a little safer.

But such a shame they ****ed it up for themselves now it seems they want to **** it up for everyone else because it will be because of people like this that others will undermine the welfare state in these countries.
Original post by Chindits

They are being evicted from their homes.

What do you expect them to do ? Just accept it ?
Original post by democracyforum
They are being evicted from their homes.

What do you expect them to do ? Just accept it ?

Do you know why they are being evicted? Oh and yes it's not the done thing to make demands when you are given charity
It's like a contest really.

These Somali immigrants have much bigger balls, more pride and more pushiness than the average Swede, so they will thrive and the Swedes will suffer. So much for being vikings, it's sad, but they only have themselves to blame.

This is something I have noticed actually, it really is those who are given the most both in terms of material goods and how much they are tolerated and protected who have these sorts of attitudes.
(edited 9 years ago)
When I think of what they add to humanity I doubt anyone would notice other than those in shipping whose jobs would be a little safer.

But such a shame they ****ed it up for themselves now it seems they want to **** it up for everyone else because it will be because of people like this that others will undermine the welfare state in these countries.

I agree to be honest. I think there's probably vast numbers of people on Earth who could disappear with very few people caring. I guess that's probably why so few people really care about all these Muslims massacring each other in the Arab World.
Do you know why they are being evicted? Oh and yes it's not the done thing to make demands when you are given charity

If you allow immigrants in your country, you have to treat them properly.

Not let them starve and freeze to death.
I agree to be honest. I think there's probably vast numbers of people on Earth who could disappear with very few people caring. I guess that's probably why so few people really care about all these Muslims massacring each other in the Arab World.

Backwardness fatigue.

We know what it takes to build a successful(ish) society and despite this we still see some shocking things going on in the world so yes I do thinks you're right it's just a general 'Oh they are at it again' syndrome
Reply 52
That wasn't fun to watch. Maybe, don't let them in in the first place. If that is how they behave, they are not wanted.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by democracyforum
If you allow immigrants in your country, you have to treat them properly.

Not let them starve and freeze to death.

You don't actually know what happened here do you?

They were evicted from thier home because they couldn't pay the rent as none in the family are employed.

they didn't like the free home they were given hence the protest

Biting the hand that feeds springs to mind
Multicultural melting pot = politically correct genocide.
From what I understand, a Somali family in Katrineholm were evicted from their home as they weren't able to show any income. Really in this day and age, I would consider it a human right for all people in Western nations such as Sweden and the UK to have a roof over their head. I don't think there is any valid reason to throw people out of their house and leave them homeless.

So, as I understand a family has been evicted from their home. From the usage of the word 'family', I assume they must have kids? How young are these kids? If we were to find out that they have 2 kids under the age of 3, would it still be fine to evict this family from their home? I don't think anybody here would like to see a family with young children left homeless.

I imagine a family with young kids getting evicted would cause anger in any community. But like any community, there is no united voice and different people within the community will voice different concerns/demands etc... Go to any protest in London and you can interview the protesters and find at leas one protester with silly and unrealistic demands. I highly doubt this young boy represents his community.

Considering most of the sources in English are from the far right, it is difficult to build up a clear picture. I imagine there is some bias as the far right groups have an agenda which requires them to stir hatred. For example, after doing a little searching on the internet, I have found that a municipal councillor in Katrineholm has voiced rather racist views in the past. This councillor is reported in the newspaper as:

writing in an online forum that he is against "race mixing" and that Europeans have children with "n******, Asians, etc."

http://www.thelocal.se/20110213/32008

So maybe there is more to this situation than this short youtube video shows. Having a vocally racist councillor would cause tensions in many communities. Maybe the situation is far more complex and all the blame cannot be pointed at the Somali community but also must be placed upon the local councillors and such?
Original post by The Epicurean
From what I understand, a Somali family in Katrineholm were evicted from their home as they weren't able to show any income. Really in this day and age, I would consider it a human right for all people in Western nations such as Sweden and the UK to have a roof over their head. I don't think there is any valid reason to throw people out of their house and leave them homeless.

So, as I understand a family has been evicted from their home. From the usage of the word 'family', I assume they must have kids? How young are these kids? If we were to find out that they have 2 kids under the age of 3, would it still be fine to evict this family from their home? I don't think anybody here would like to see a family with young children left homeless.

I imagine a family with young kids getting evicted would cause anger in any community. But like any community, there is no united voice and different people within the community will voice different concerns/demands etc... Go to any protest in London and you can interview the protesters and find at leas one protester with silly and unrealistic demands. I highly doubt this young boy represents his community.

Considering most of the sources in English are from the far right, it is difficult to build up a clear picture. I imagine there is some bias as the far right groups have an agenda which requires them to stir hatred. For example, after doing a little searching on the internet, I have found that a municipal councillor in Katrineholm has voiced rather racist views in the past. This councillor is reported in the newspaper as:

http://www.thelocal.se/20110213/32008

So maybe there is more to this situation than this short youtube video shows. Having a vocally racist councillor would cause tensions in many communities. Maybe the situation is far more complex and all the blame cannot be pointed at the Somali community but also must be placed upon the local councillors and such?

They were evicted by their landlord as they couldn't pay rent (this happens all round the world doesn't it?)

they were moved into social housing so they still had a home provided for them but they didn't like what was provided by the state

they didn't like the new home hence the demonstration
Somalian's set on fire white people in Sweden
LS_VFZ9NEc
Now I think of it weren't that girl gang who beat that white girl up Somalian's? then they got away with it because of alcohol.
You don't actually know what happened here do you?

They were evicted from thier home because they couldn't pay the rent as none in the family are employed.

they didn't like the free home they were given hence the protest

Biting the hand that feeds springs to mind

Exactly.

Sweden should send them to Britain.

We are more tolerant and accepting, and withstanding.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending