The Student Room Group

why are girls into?

Scroll to see replies

If you're a guy and you go and tell a girl you're "nice" its the end of the story there and then.

Two reasons, someone who really is nice doesnt feel the need to actually tell people. And "nice" to women tends to equal spineless, boring and indecisive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by incognito.j2
And Robert Pattinson maybe Ugly but his infatuation came from teenage girls that feel for his character in the movie twilight a lot of grown women would tell you he was ugly.

No they wouldn't.

That's also been proved by science.
Reply 22
Like bad boys just have some kinda charm about them. They're outgoing, cool and u can always expect something u don't expect when ur with em. Its also a really good feeling when Ur with a bad boy and he always has this soft spot for you which he has for no one.
But experience takes its toll and girls eventually get tired of these kinda guyss due to their lies, actions etc
Are all Americans Mentally RETARDED or just those from UTAH.:s-smilie:

WAIT... HOW DO YOU KNOW ME AND WHERE IM FROM M8

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pretentious Pete
No they wouldn't.

That's also been proved by science.

Whatever I got a scientist on my thread LOL even my girl told me Robert Pattinson was dead ugly she even told me Taylor Lautner was ugly but Robert Pattinson was just dead ugly so money cannot get rid of Ugliness no matter how much currency you own.:cool:
Original post by maddo
I am a good guy, I'm not that attractive, my girlfriend of 2 years turned around one day and said I wasn't very exciting, and dumped me in front of all her mates. She now goes out with a guy who cheated on her twice.

Here is evidence that girls prefer drama. They sometimes (key word) want someone who will test their limits so that they can learn to tolerate.

It's a lot like wearing heels that kill your feet but look nice so you spend £80 on them l and wear them once because you can't wear the same shoes twice. It's a rep thing.

I'm sorry about that dude :frown: she wasn't worth it anyway hope you found someone better

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by furbybrain
If you're a guy and you go and tell a girl you're "nice" its the end of the story there and then.

Two reasons, someone who really is nice doesnt feel the need to actually tell people. And "nice" to women tends to equal spineless, boring and indecisive

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh idk, personally i find it sweet if a guy says that to a girl xD idk maybe its just me lool
A man who dresses badly, has poor social skills, is very easy to attain, has little social value, socially awkward, isn't interesting, quite stupid,

is what most girls secretly want.
Reply 28
For the most part I'd say that innate looks don't matter very much for men. What counts are hygeine, care of one's appearance and personality (e.g. the self-confidence of the 'bad boys' you mention).
Are you bipolar OP?
Yes they are.

No they don't.

It's been proven by science.

Science also states that dolphins are smarter than humans, you believe that doe?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by maddo
I am a good guy, I'm not that attractive, my girlfriend of 2 years turned around one day and said I wasn't very exciting, and dumped me in front of all her mates. She now goes out with a guy who cheated on her twice.

Here is evidence that girls prefer drama. They sometimes (key word) want someone who will test their limits so that they can learn to tolerate.

It's a lot like wearing heels that kill your feet but look nice so you spend £80 on them l and wear them once because you can't wear the same shoes twice. It's a rep thing.

Ahh Im sorry :/ she really isn't worth it tbh, but don't u ever change! I bet u'll find a great girl someday who loves all of you and would never cheat on u! And btw, looks are just a little bonus really! If u have a great sweet personality, ull find someone great for sure :3
Original post by Yeah dude
Science also states that dolphins are smarter than humans, you believe that doe?

Posted from TSR Mobile

And how do we universally define and measure 'smartness' without bias?
Whatever I got a scientist on my thread LOL even my girl told me Robert Pattinson was dead ugly she even told me Taylor Lautner was ugly but Robert Pattinson was just dead ugly so money cannot get rid of Ugliness no matter how much currency you own.:cool:

There is no such things as ugly dude, different things appeal to different people #bayum #thuglife #rekt

Posted from TSR Mobile
And how do we universally define and measure 'smartness' without bias?

Good question, do you believe science when it states, on page 101 of the science Internationale booklet of science that 'YE who takes a shizz on the toaster must become a sweet role?'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good question, do you believe science when it states, on page 101 of the science Internationale booklet of science that 'YE who takes a shizz on the toaster must become a sweet role?'

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're boring me.

Bye.
Original post by democracyforum
A man who dresses badly, has poor social skills, is very easy to attain, has little social value, socially awkward, isn't interesting, quite stupid,

is what most girls secretly want.

U WOT M8 U TALKIN BART ME M 8

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're boring me.

Bye.

Bye have a great tiem :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
There is no such things as ugly dude, different things appeal to different people #bayum #thuglife #rekt

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your talking character wise I'm just stating Physically or aesthetically women don't find Robert Pattinson attractive obviously his not ugly that's abit extreme to call anyone ugly but women just don't seem to be attracted him:cool:.
You can easily attract a bunch of chav girls and start a harem if you're semi decent looking and pretend to be a bad boy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending