The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by billydisco
Who are the world-class CDs who will be targeted in the Jan window?

Original post by Old_Simon
I love a really intelligent perceptive analytical comment like this. You are obviously a Scouser.

We could probably get Ronaldo without CL football:biggrin:
I'd rather have Reus for £25m than a 31 year old Ronaldo for £60m

Don't get me wrong i'd gladly take him back but Ronny's had his time and if there are young WC prospects i'd rather have them. The money is invested better that way.
Original post by Dirtybit
I'd rather have Reus for £25m than a 31 year old Ronaldo for £60m

Don't get me wrong i'd gladly take him back but Ronny's had his time and if there are young WC prospects i'd rather have them. The money is invested better that way.

I'll be very surprised if Reus ends up anywhere other than Munich or Real Madrid.
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Let us dream.

Tbh it is a muppet dream even though Balague has said we've prepared an offer and have been for months.

A muppet dream..like Di Maria? Like Falcao?

That kind of muppet? :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Amphiprion
I'll be very surprised if Reus ends up anywhere other than Munich or Real Madrid.

RM really, He wouldn't get into the squad (LM is occupied by a certain superstar). However, if they sold Ronaldo, then it could happen
4-0 to U21s tonight. Adnan hatrick. Peirera scored also and Shaw looked good too.

Happy days

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rk2k14
RM really, He wouldn't get into the squad (LM is occupied by a certain superstar). However, if they sold Ronaldo, then it could happen

What I thought when they went in for Modric, Bale, Kroos and Rodriguez. They don't buy functional players for a system anymore at Madrid they buy names to print on shirts and put bums on seats.

Anyway Munich seems more likely, apparantely it's a key part of German football tradition now to ascend through the ranks by first joining BVB and then if you're half good end up at Munich.
Original post by hayles101
A muppet dream..like Di Maria? Like Falcao?

That kind of muppet? :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay fair enough :sexface:

But c'mon Hayles, watch how Perez offers a mega contract to keep Ronaldo.
Anyway Munich seems more likely, apparantely it's a key part of German football tradition now to ascend through the ranks by first joining BVB and then if you're half good end up at Munich.

Just like Arsenal and the Manchester clubs then? :holmes:

Yeah, i can only see him going to madrid it if they sell Ronnie first.
Original post by sr90
Just like Arsenal and the Manchester clubs then? :holmes:

It's ok for me to slag them off though 'cause they all just go to one club :wink: At least here there is about 3 or 4 teams that pick the minnows apart as soon as they score a few goals :colondollar:
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Okay fair enough :sexface:

But c'mon Hayles, watch how Perez offers a mega contract to keep Ronaldo.

This time its a bit more interesting because Mendes and Perez are at it. :biggrin:
I love a really intelligent perceptive analytical comment like this. You are obviously a Scouser.

Nope. Have no bias towards any club except chelsea. (Used to be arsenal).

You're by far my favourite poster in here though. The amount of *******s you come out with honestly has me laughing on a daily basis.
Tahith Chong signing from Feyernord imminently apparently. A teenage wizard.
Original post by baconbutty

You're by far my favourite poster in here though. The amount of *******s you come out with honestly has me laughing on a daily basis.

It's official then. You did what Eboracum couldn't.
Original post by sr90
I don't understand why Hull v West Ham has been moved to a Monday, I can't think of a more dull and uninspiring game to put on the TV. Nobody is going to care unless they are a Hull fan or a West Ham fan.

It'll be 4-3 now i've said this :colonhash:

You do know that you can change the channel to something else, or just switch off the TV altogether.
Original post by baconbutty

Just give me a minute and I will put you on ignore.

Who's the assister?
Just give me a minute and I will put you on ignore.

That's fine as long as I can hear you talk about:

Sponsors
Young Jani
Random rumours about players that are 100% not true (these are my favourite)

I'll be happy

edit: forgot transfer rumours with ridiculous sources as well
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest