The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zKlown
That make us dream **** is really funny, like REALLY funny.

I do rate their fans passion but I think Liverpool fans are the most deluded.

Arsenal fans are the funniest though, after Tuesday night, a few of them should have being placed on suicide watch. After today, they're throwing the "world class" phrase around again.

Nothing has changed. We cant beat proper teams, we'll slap everyone else around like clockwork and finish top4 as usual with money to burn in the bank. Dont think many Arsenal fans would say we are anything more than flat track bullies.
Original post by Zürich
Nothing has changed. We cant beat proper teams, we'll slap everyone else around like clockwork and finish top4 as usual with money to burn in the bank. Dont think many Arsenal fans would say we are anything more than flat track bullies.

I'm just talking about your gassed fans. There's obviously more down to Earth level headed fans.

Just like not every Liverpool fan is deluded beyond life.
Finally we play tomorrow. Been waiting nervously for a week.

Anyone think Falcao will start tomorrow? Personally i think LVG will stick with RvP and Rooney as the strikers and then bring Falcao on later in the second half.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Finally we play tomorrow. Been waiting nervously for a week.

Anyone think Falcao will start tomorrow? Personally i think LVG will stick with RvP and Rooney as the strikers and then bring Falcao on later in the second half.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd give the first half to RVP and the second half to Falcao.

I'm predicting a 3-1 win against Leicester tomorrow btw.
Original post by Manchester United
I'd give the first half to RVP and the second half to Falcao.

I'm predicting a 3-1 win against Leicester tomorrow btw.

Yeah agreed. Dont think Falcao is match fit yet and not ready to start.

Yup we're definately going to concede (Ulloa to score) but i think we'll put 4 past them. 4-1 imo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl2:
Surely he was joking about? He looked dead serious :lolwut:
I actually can't wait for the 13th December. I'll be back from uni, so I should be able to go to OT to witness us dismantle Liverpool. I think we'll be a huge force in the second half of the season.
Original post by Manchester United
I actually can't wait for the 13th December. I'll be back from uni, so I should be able to go to OT to witness us dismantle Liverpool. I think we'll be a huge force in the second half of the season.

Hopefully. I don't think Liverpool's side has settled yet and Balotelli doesn't seem to suit their playing style. Either that or they're still getting used to his movements. Sturridge and Sterling would be the only threats they'd pose us. I honestly don't see them much of a threat to us especially judging by the start to the season they've made (I know people will say that United lost to Swansea and blah blah but that's before we signed quality players and had players returning from injury). If Liverpool lose to Everton next week and we win tomorrow as well as against West Ham (I'm going OT for that game woo) we should open a sizeable gap between them and us. What a difference 2 weeks makes :smile:.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1969
:rofl2:
Surely he was joking about? He looked dead serious :lolwut:

have seen the full video. he was being dead serious because he predicted 2nd place the season before. was promised 'the suck'.
Original post by swarly
have seen the full video. he was being dead serious because he predicted 2nd place the season before. was promised 'the suck'.

Wow fair enough then since no one saw Liverpool finishing 2nd last season. Did he predict the Gerrard slip aswell? :colone:

Let's be serious though, you guys would struggle to win one of CL or PL let alone both and the FA cup.
Still got a game vs Leicester and Liverpool's fixture list has invariably been harder than yours.
Original post by jam278
Still got a game vs Leicester and Liverpool's fixture list has invariably been harder than yours.

Their fixture list since the international break has been Aston Villa, Ludogrets & West Ham. Yes it has been harder than ours (who's hasn't?) but that is still no excuse for their performances in those 3 games.
Original post by jam278

You beat what is put in front of you. They've had 3 shocking performances in a row.
Original post by sr90
Their fixture list since the international break has been Aston Villa, Ludogrets & West Ham. Yes it has been harder than ours (who's hasn't?) but that is still no excuse for their performances in those 3 games.

Yes but you have been facing relegation teams the whole time. Villa and West Ham aren't relegation teams. Liverpool beat Ludogorets.

Bar Swansea(which you lost) you have not faced a team that looks like they will be above 15th place this season.
You beat what is put in front of you. They've had 3 shocking performances in a row.

And United have not had 3 bad performances in a row.

Liverpool won one of the games so not really shocking tbh.
Original post by jam278
And United have not had 3 bad performances in a row.

Liverpool won one of the games so not really shocking tbh.

We barely had the starting 11 which we put out against QPR in the previous games though :s-smilie:. Liverpool only really miss Sturridge in their starting line up and arguably Allen.
We barely had the starting 11 which we put out against QPR in the previous games though :s-smilie:. Liverpool only really miss Sturridge in their starting line up and arguably Allen.

Their second most influential player last season in their attacking lineup.

I'm not saying that their performances were bad but it's a case of pot kettle black if United fans are deriding Liverpool's performances. Especially since you lot thought it was necessary in your bid for top 4 to not have any midweek games until the FA cup starts.

Anyway like I said last season. When a person works overtime and somebody has inset days guess who struggles more?
Original post by jam278

I'm not saying that their performances were bad but it's a case of pot kettle black if United fans are deriding Liverpool's performances. Especially since you lot thought it was necessary in your bid for top 4 to not have any midweek games until the FA cup starts.

Anyway like I said last season. When a person works overtime and somebody has inset days guess who struggles more?

Swear you've turned into a Liverpool fan

been brainwashed by living there
Original post by jam278

You're surely not saying their performances are poor due to an absence of one player? (albeit a very good one). Even so, they should be performing better. We're clearly not going to agree on this.

Yeah fair enough I agree with your last statement.

Latest