The Student Room Group

my uni combination.

hiya all,

this is my uni combination for ucas application 2007. I'm reapplying while being a student ( essex) . Will these uni's see my whole application ? and aren't those courses too different to write a personal statement ?

University of Bristol
Economics and Mathematics
3 year full-time Degree

Imperial College London (University of London)
Mathematics with Statistics for Finance (f)
3 year full-time Degree

University College London (University of London)
Economics and Statistics
3 year full-time Degree

University College London (University of London)
Mathematics with Economics
3 year full-time Degree

The University of Warwick
Maths-Operational Research-Statistics-Economics
3 year full-time Degree

London School of Economics and Political Science (University of London)
Econometrics & Mathematical Economics
3 year full-time Degree

is it reasonable to apply to one uni to two departments?? ( as I plan to do ) IF people from UCL spot that I applied both for economics and maths will my application suffer?

Thx for answers.
Reply 1
Many people apply to the same uni for different courses, so I wouldn't worry about that. As for your PS, it shouldn't be too difficult to write about how you enjoy economics and the mathematical side of it which would therefore kind of encompass everything.

What do you mean will the unis see your full application? They won't see which other unis you've applied to, but they will see everything else.
Reply 2
It won't hinder it, if anything it will support your application as it shows that you've taken up 2 out of 6 to apply to their university. It needs to be a two way thing, they want students who really want to study at their university.
Reply 3
thanks a MILION !!!!!! you really are helpful :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending