The Student Room Group

Thread for people lacking in self-confidence/social life.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IqraHaq

And okay.. Um it was black, and small, sports car like, and um open roof, um really nice grill... Ummmm.... Yh :tongue:

I was going to say a Golf but then you said open top. You can get Smart Cars that have open top roofs. But i highly doubt a farmer type guy would drive a Smart Car, i could be wrong. :tongue:

Just reminds me of this lol

Reply 81
Original post by trustmeimlying1
if it was that simple i would
maybe I should make a thread on it.
but I doubt id get decent helpful responses.

youre fitting in well it seems..good on yeh x

Meh I wouldn't make a thread.. Some mean people on here lol.. Could knock you're confidence...

and here or uni? :lol: but thanks anyway :hugs: x
Original post by Hachik0
I was going to say a Golf but then you said open top. You can get Smart Cars that have open top roofs. But i highly doubt a farmer type guy would drive a Smart Car, i could be wrong. :tongue:

that is brillant! you may have no friends but yeh clearly have a sense of humour!:biggrin:
Original post by IqraHaq
Meh I wouldn't make a thread.. Some mean people on here lol.. Could knock you're confidence...

and here or uni? :lol: but thanks anyway :hugs: x
hmm meh I need help.how else can i get it.its a numbers game after all.

ah uni I guess p
Reply 83
Original post by Hachik0

Lmao! Aw I love the incredibles! :biggrin: jack jack was my fav :colondollar:

and the car looked like this! but i doubt it was this car :rofl:

Reply 84
that is brillant! you may have no friends but yeh clearly have a sense of humour!:biggrin:

ah uni I guess p

Ummmm ask a freind? Or a family member?

haha thanks! :biggrin:
Original post by IqraHaq
Ummmm ask a freind? Or a family member?

haha thanks! :biggrin:
I dont feel comfortable asking my current mates:I
today I got burnt by someone I thought was my mate.

my best mate I usually went to ..is now well and truly gone.

family member.my lil brother may help..but hes very busy..plus Im not sure I wana stress him..hes a great lad and I should really do more for him not nag him about my problems.reminds me I should get him a wee bday present.

anyways nice chatting to yeh and good luck

ah uni I guess p

Lol thanks. I do have friends he he but i just suffer from anxiety. Im very creative :biggrin:

Original post by IqraHaq
Lmao! Aw I love the incredibles! :biggrin: jack jack was my fav :colondollar:

and the car looked like this! but i doubt it was this car :rofl:

Aston Martin. Always been a dream car of mine. See a few of them in James Bond films :smile:

But yeah, the car i posted, is, well, on the little small side. Ah well, i gave it a go :biggrin:
Original post by Hachik0
Lol thanks. I do have friends he he but i just suffer from anxiety. Im very creative :biggrin:

Aston Martin. Always been a dream car of mine. See a few of them in James Bond films :smile:

But yeah, the car i posted, is, well, on the little small side. Ah well, i gave it a go :biggrin:
nice one man! keep it up
nice one man! keep it up

Yeah! You keep your chin up too. If you ever want to chat just send me a PM or something. Could help but follow along with the posts in this thread.

Don't worry, I'm no stalker :biggrin:
Reply 89
I dont feel comfortable asking my current mates:I
today I got burnt by someone I thought was my mate.

my best mate I usually went to ..is now well and truly gone.

family member.my lil brother may help..but hes very busy..plus Im not sure I wana stress him..hes a great lad and I should really do more for him not nag him about my problems.reminds me I should get him a wee bday present.

anyways nice chatting to yeh and good luck

Ah okay.. Anyway, find someone to talk to who you feel comfortable with..

And yeh was nice chatting :smile:
Original post by Hachik0

They so sexy man! :redface: I want one!

And lmao! Yeh you tired :hugs: hahahah
Reply 90
howa guys!

I am good thank you dude, how are you?
Original post by Hachik0
Yeah! You keep your chin up too. If you ever want to chat just send me a PM or something. Could help but follow along with the posts in this thread.

Don't worry, I'm no stalker :biggrin:
I may just pm yeh but its a lot of work.
Original post by IqraHaq

I think il pick a stranger.
watch out for the thread p
Reply 92

Ah okay lol.. I shall look out for it :h:
Original post by IqraHaq

Me tired? Nah. Well... yes, but not really, if you get me, probably not, most people don't he he!

Lets just hope Pound Land gets hold of a few, then i might be able to afford one :biggrin:

I know, tell me about it! :tongue:
Reply 95
Original post by Hachik0
Me tired? Nah. Well... yes, but not really, if you get me, probably not, most people don't he he!

Lets just hope Pound Land gets hold of a few, then i might be able to afford one :biggrin:

Haha I know the feeling it's okay :lol:

LOL I know right!!!! Theni could buy a few lmao :biggrin:
Original post by IqraHaq
Haha I know the feeling it's okay :lol:

LOL I know right!!!! Theni could buy a few lmao :biggrin:

Not if i get there first :biggrin:

Saying that however, due to my kind nature, i'd let you choose first. I'll be happy if i can get my hands on one, let alone a few. Think i can only afford a Pound. Come 3,4 pound... starting to stretch the bank account. Might need to go into my over draft.

Oh god, iv'e gone on on a terrible ramble. :eek::biggrin:
Reply 97
Original post by Hachik0
Not if i get there first :biggrin:

Saying that however, due to my kind nature, i'd let you choose first. I'll be happy if i can get my hands on one, let alone a few. Think i can only afford a Pound. Come 3,4 pound... starting to stretch the bank account. Might need to go into my over draft.

Oh god, iv'e gone on on a terrible ramble. :eek::biggrin:

Haha how sweet!!!!! And that's cute lol.. I share one eith you yeh? :h:

lol it's okay :lol: I do that sometimes hahs
Original post by IqraHaq
Haha how sweet!!!!! And that's cute lol.. I share one eith you yeh? :h:

lol it's okay :lol: I do that sometimes hahs

Yeah! Why not, sounds like a plan. They can fit more than two so bring along a friend if you wish. You never know, on our journeys you might just happen to see Mr Farmer man.

Rambling makes me look crazy lol. But hey, people should accept you for who you are, if they can't, well, thats there problem, and ultimately, their loss. :tongue:
Reply 99
Original post by Hachik0
Yeah! Why not, sounds like a plan. They can fit more than two so bring along a friend if you wish. You never know, on our journeys you might just happen to see Mr Farmer man.

Rambling makes me look crazy lol. But hey, people should accept you for who you are, if they can't, well, thats there problem, and ultimately, their loss. :tongue:

Hahaha it does! :biggrin: and lmao! We can party in the Aston Martin :lol: and we might! :eek:

Aha me too, I do that all the time and people be like :eyeball:

Quick Reply

Latest