The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
As if we didn't already know this. Hell, Erin Pizzey stopped calling herself a feminist after militant feminists shot her dog for announcing she realised this.
Original post by CJKay
As if we didn't already know this. Hell, Erin Pizzey stopped calling herself a feminist after militant feminists shot her dog for announcing she realised this.

What the hell!? O_O

And let's not forget:

[video="youtube;u3PgH86OyEM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3PgH86OyEM[/video]

One of the comments reads:

"Dude, quit your bitching. We women have the right to hit any man we want. Men are too stupid to know any different anyways; always thinking with their penis. At least we are smart enough to always end up with the dough.
Reply 3
Original post by hadtobedone
Is that true, they shot her dog?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erin_Pizzey#Overview

Last paragraph.
Reply 4
My god, that is vile. If I got my hands on one of those militant feminists, I would leave them tied up in an alley, with a sign on that says "free for anyone".

That's not really much of an improvement on their behaviour though, is it?
Reply 5
I do not really care. Someone shoots an innocent animal, they lose the right to live. Maybe leave some barbed wire baseball bat next to them, so if the person who finds the militant feminist wants to have some extra fun, they have the necessary tools at their disposal.

Jesus, calm it, mate. I'm all for locking them up so they never see daylight again but advocating torture? Are you trying to give them a reason to shoot more dogs?
You have to define what constitutes physical abuse. I bet women are allegedly more physically abusive because women are more likely to slap their partner than the other way around where as men are more likely to punch. I don't know about you but I'd much rather be slapped than punched in the face/chest which is what men resort to and of course not to mention utitlising the ol' headlock.

Boo ****ing hoo
Original post by Marky Mark
You have to define what constitutes physical abuse. I bet women are allegedly more physically abusive because women are more likely to slap their partner than the other way around where as men are more likely to punch. I don't know about you but I'd much rather be slapped than punched in the face/chest which is what men resort to and of course not to mention utitlising the ol' headlock.

Boo ****ing hoo
False and unimportant.

Both are punishable crimes. Women are abusing many innocent men on a large scale. Even the threat of assault is considered assault.

Change is needed for the better.

There is never a reason to shoot some innocent animal. Murdering a cat or dog or another pet because you dislike their owner is disgusting and should be met with a severe punishment.
Agreed 100%. Though torture is too severe and barbaric to even be considered.
My god, that is vile. If I got my hands on one of those militant feminists, I would leave them tied up in an alley, with a sign on that says "free for anyone".

They'd turn it into a slutwalk and scream "still not asking for it!!!!"
Reply 9
It's hardly surprising though is it? It's considered an absolute no-no to hit a woman, even in the event they're being physically violent. If the same was true for men, they'd be a lot more willing to be verbally and physically abusive :lol:
Original post by SuperDuperNoob
False and unimportant.

Both are punishable crimes. Women are abusing many innocent men on a large scale. Even the threat of assault is considered assault.

Change is needed for the better.

What's unimportant? That men cause more damage to women?

Oh your gf slapped you when you were having a heated argument? Why don't you call 999? :rofl: :lol: :giggle:
Yeah I have seen many abusive women. Its a weird thing, really embarrassing and funny lol. :s-smilie:
In my opinion, I think more needs to be to raise awareness of domestic abuse, and to make people understand that it can happen to people of both genders, and in same-sex relationships.

Also, it's a slightly more radical concept, but domestic abuse trials should be handled anonymously, with the abuser and the abused labelled A and B, with no reference to gender, race, age, etc. That way, the case can be handled on the facts of the situation.
Original post by Marky Mark
What's unimportant? That men cause more damage to women?

Oh your gf slapped you when you were having a heated argument? Why don't you call 999? :rofl: :lol: :giggle:

Assault is assault. The sentences will be different depending on the severity. Women are perfectly capable of harming men and you're completely delusional to think otherwise.

Your sense of humour is that of a bully so I'm just going to ignore you now that I have put my point across.
Reply 14
Original post by TolerantBeing
Let's start naming and shaming the bitter misogynistic brigade that's so rampant on TSR these days shall we...

1. SuperDuperNoob
2. Obidobi

Plenty of borderline cases, that tend to agree with the likes of these ^ but in a more subtle, underhand way.

Huskaris.
Maybe ChickenMadness
Maybe CJKay. Undecided.

Feel free to add me to that list, if being a "bitter misogynist" means discussing the stated studies which show women are more likely to abuse their partners, even if not to the same extent... :biggrin:
Let's start naming and shaming the bitter misogynistic brigade that's so rampant on TSR these days shall we...

1. SuperDuperNoob
2. Obidobi

Plenty of borderline cases, that tend to agree with the likes of these ^ but in a more subtle, underhand way.

Huskaris.
Maybe ChickenMadness
Maybe CJKay. Undecided.

But not you, because you are tolerant.
Original post by 0mgJohn
Feel free to add me to that list, if being a "bitter misogynist" means discussing the stated studies which show women are more likely to abuse their partners, even if not to the same extent... :biggrin:

I haven't seen your posts. I'm not specifically referring to this thread, domestic and family abuse is a serious issue. I'm referring to the recent (not so recent actually) trend on TSR of woman-bashing threads, fronted by the same people, and agreed with by the same people.

It's all a bit predictable.
Original post by Architecture-er
But not you, because you are tolerant.

:h:
thought this was common knowledge? lol. Women are always shouting at their husbands
Reply 19

1. SuperDuperNoob
2. Obidobi

Huskaris.
Maybe ChickenMadness
Maybe CJKay. Undecided.

Quite clearly shows your bias - in this thread alone, I have both demonstrated support for domestic violence shelters and denounced violence towards both genders. I've also, in the past, campaigned for equal opportunities for women (particularly in the technology industry where the talent is severely needed) and campaigned for LGBT rights.

The fact that you quite happily ignore this demonstrates both general political ignorance and blind support for a movement that you, yourself, are giving a bad name. Not only are you giving yourself and your "movement" a bad name, but you are actively generating misogyny with flat-out misandry.
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest