The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by D.n.A
This is the first terrorist attack I've felt for the people and the kids, awful man, btw whats up with the Taliban and Imran Khan, can someone explain what people are saying?

Nothings up. Basically Imran Khan held the stance that we should try to negotiate peace otherwise we'll go in an endless circle of violence. Then this attack happened and people think this is somewhat his fault.
Reply 3401
Original post by IdeasForLife
Nothings up. Basically Imran Khan held the stance that we should try to negotiate peace otherwise we'll go in an endless circle of violence. Then this attack happened and people think this is somewhat his fault.

Do you think the ttp can be negotiated with?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Do you think the ttp can be negotiated with?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not with their current leader, no.
Original post by D.n.A
This is the first terrorist attack I've felt for the people and the kids, awful man, btw whats up with the Taliban and Imran Khan, can someone explain what people are saying?

Why would you not care about the people have been subjected to terrorist attacks apart from this one?
Reply 3404
Original post by TheBBQ
Why would you not care about the people have been subjected to terrorist attacks apart from this one?
I wasn't interested in terrorist attacks before I'll be honest so often paid very little attention to it on the news, this is probably the first one which I properly looked into
Reply 3405
Not with their current leader, no.

Do you think they should be negotiated with? It's a difficult one. I can see the logic for yes and no.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by D.n.A
I wasn't interested in terrorist attacks before I'll be honest so often paid very little attention to it on the news, this is probably the first one which I properly looked into

That's quite sad that anyone can even do that. Hopefully you can now sympathise for others that have also suffered in the past, and the ones that will suffer in the future. No doubt more attacks will happen.
Reply 3407
Original post by TheBBQ
That's quite sad that anyone can even do that. Hopefully you can now sympathise for others that have also suffered in the past, and the ones that will suffer in the future. No doubt more attacks will happen.

I guess it is insensitive to say, but I don't mean anything bad by saying I didn't care about before, people, I just didnt look into terrorist attacks before, this is the first as I've said I've looked into.

There can never be any negotiation of peace with the Taliban imo.
Why is ggmu banned? Not that I'm upset or anything, just curious.
Original post by K1NG93
There can never be any negotiation of peace with the Taliban imo.

There can one day. We can't keep fighting forever.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by K1NG93

Lol. I was in mid convo with him too :tongue:
There can one day. We can't keep fighting forever.

I wish we could just call these terrorist once and for all.

Don't worry. He'll be back in a week. :frown:
Lol
Original post by K1NG93
Guys what are your favourite Pak dramas?

Is it bad that I used to.watch that bebo one?
Original post by K1NG93

Original post by K1NG93
I wish we could just call these terrorist once and for all.

Don't worry. He'll be back in a week. :frown:

Can't say why he's banned and stuff...
Maybe he'll be back in a week, maybe a month, three months, 6 months, never. Who knows?

:iiam:

Lol
Original post by The_Internet
Is it bad that I used to.watch that bebo one?

Which channel did it come on? I think I know which one you are talking about.
Can't say why he's banned and stuff...
Maybe he'll be back in a week, maybe a month, three months, 6 months, never. Who knows?

:iiam:

Lol

Can you get banned for longer than a week?
Original post by K1NG93
Which channel did it come on? I think I know which one you are talking about.

Star plus :smile:

Original post by K1NG93
Can you get banned for longer than a week?

Course you can! You can even get requested bans if you really want, and you can definitely, definitely get perma bans, but again who knows about GGMU's ban :iiam: :biggrin:
Star plus :smile:

Star plus is Indian dramas though.

Course you can! You can even get requested bans if you really want, and you can definitely, definitely get perma bans, but again who knows about GGMU's ban :iiam: :biggrin:

I know that you can self request bans for as long as you want. I thought that the mods can only ban you for a week or permanently. And of course you know who long ggmu is banned for. You are a mod after all. :smile:

Latest