The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RuhmaKhan
I'm Pakistani. Can I join? Is there an initiation ritual?

Yes, make me a sammich.
Original post by MsFahima
Indian society is kinda dead tho.

I'm talking about being an Indian national.
Original post by Numan786
Nah there was too much fighting and there would still be a divide today in India. The only difference is that one side loved money more than their people.

Well, I am going back to India.
Original post by Princess31
Uh huhhhhhhhhh... well good luck! :rofl:

Oh damn. Be better if u modded this :tongue:

Ahhaha will do so if i need to :lol: i dont evrn know who the mods are for this :rofl:

Hey! I'm like SUPER busy atm! House decorating and stuff. So the internet is told to do manual labour. Wooh,...

Original post by usycool1
I don't mod this place I'm a afraid :h: Only mod Study Help :awesome:

Just report things if things break rules and a Community mod should get rid of them. I know they're not as efficient as us Study Help mods but it's the only option :wink: (Just kidding, in case they see this and beat me up at the next mod meet :zomg: :tongue:)

Lol Usy! That's cos every one behaves in study help! Any way, dunno what the hellw ent on, but I'm removing a few pages. Hope it's all died down now!
Original post by Lil08
Can you please restore some order around here?

This place has been taken over by animals.

Ahhh it looks like things sorted themselves out tbh! Any way, I removed a few pages... But guys, please just report please. It's like effort and stuff when you've got to remove pages and pages!

Hope every one is doing good. BTW, should say this is Pak Soc. Not every one is religious, not every one is Muslim, not every one is even Pakistani! (Or even South Asian for that matter!!!!)

So like, we all cool, guys?
Original post by The_Internet

So like, we all cool, guys?

No. :colonhash:
Original post by Lil08
No. :colonhash:

Why wasup?
Why wasup?

I want everyone deported.
Hey! I'm like SUPER busy atm! House decorating and stuff. So the internet is told to do manual labour. Wooh,...

Lol Usy! That's cos every one behaves in study help! Any way, dunno what the hellw ent on, but I'm removing a few pages. Hope it's all died down now!

Lmao lovely :tongue:
Original post by Lil08

Salaam sister, i have come to apologlise for the way i had spoken to you before. Please forgive me for the sake of Allah. Ive been very upset about it. I would love for you to forgive me with a pure heart .
Original post by Lil08

Also i would pm you, however, it does not allow me to do so
Original post by alevels2k15
Salaam sister, i have come to apologlise for the way i had spoken to you before. Please forgive me for the sake of Allah. Ive been very upset about it. I would love for you to forgive me with a pure heart .

It's okay, I don't take things to heart. I would also like to apologise, if in anyway I hurt you. :smile:
Original post by Lil08
It's okay, I don't take things to heart. I would also like to apologise, if in anyway I hurt you. :smile:

Jazak Allah! I didnt in any way shape or form want to hurt you or anything. I should have been more kind to you.
It is okay sister, i am at peace of mind now.
Salaam
Original post by Lil08

Fan bloody tastic!
Ahah i love it :lol: I think i sound normal tho so meh :u: But yeh, i was putting on a heavy fresh accent this morning while cleaning my mums room :rofl: ah miss sis wanted to kill me :rofl:

LOL sorry, a long amd curly mullet would be too funny :rofl:

Yeahh, im deffos used to it lol.. still winter can get chillllyyyyyyyyy. Summer was good last year :love: this year... so far, for May the weather ks awful :redface:

Hahaha fair enough and accents are cool tbh. Lmao a freshie accent yh :tongue:

:redface: Haha more embarrassing than funny :tongue:. I dont know why I thought it looked cool.

Hahah yh even here its raining quite a lot and I'm jus like wtf make up ur mind.

Got back from the concert and it was really good lmao. Atmosphere wasnt as good as I thought but her voice was :sogood:

:redface: Haha more embarrassing than funny :tongue:. I dont know why I thought it looked cool.

Hahah yh even here its raining quite a lot and I'm jus like wtf make up ur mind.

Got back from the concert and it was really good lmao. Atmosphere wasnt as good as I thought but her voice was :sogood:

I can do a great geordie accent :rofl:

Ahah aww :lol: at one point they were cool :lol:

Lol i know. the weather is so bipolar, just want it to be sunny most of the days :cry2:

Oohhhhhhhh ommmggggggg was it good???? :biggrin: Lol her voice is amazing :love: What did she simgggggg? :tongue:

You wen to a concert? To see? Dunno what accent i habe tbh. I hesr itd "northern"but then its not the same accent as.my family. Hey ho...

Lol i know. the weather is so bipolar, just want it to be sunny most of the days :cry2:

Oohhhhhhhh ommmggggggg was it good???? :biggrin: Lol her voice is amazing :love: What did she simgggggg? :tongue:

Ahh the weather. Wgwn packing up i was like uouve got 5 minutes of sunny-ness. now go! Put the stuff in the car!
You wen to a concert? To see? Dunno what accent i habe tbh. I hesr itd "northern"but then its not the same accent as.my family. Hey ho...

Ahh the weather. Wgwn packing up i was like uouve got 5 minutes of sunny-ness. now go! Put the stuff in the car!

I always get confused when you randomly quote yano :lol:

Lmao I cant stand geordie or scouse accents :teeth: Yh lmao like in the 80's or if you're a football player. Should I grow one out for the luls?

Yeah im on a motorbike so I just dont want any rain :/

Yh it was good although atmosphere werent all that. Yh her voice was on point though I gotta say. Well since im not too familiar with hindi/urdu I couldnt really tell you. Sorry :tongue: though I do know she sang Teri Meri and that aashiqui song.

Yh in Manchester to see Shreya ghoshal. Where abouts you from?
Lmao I cant stand geordie or scouse accents :teeth: Yh lmao like in the 80's or if you're a football player. Should I grow one out for the luls?

Yeah im on a motorbike so I just dont want any rain :/

Yh it was good although atmosphere werent all that. Yh her voice was on point though I gotta say. Well since im not too familiar with hindi/urdu I couldnt really tell you. Sorry :tongue: though I do know she sang Teri Meri and that aashiqui song.

Yh in Manchester to see Shreya ghoshal. Where abouts you from?

Lmaooo :rofl: i cant either but my uncle hates it more so i do it to annoy them :u:
You should omg :lol: Pls itll be so funny :tongue:

Oohhhh motorbikeeeee :h: brings back my pak memories :heart: where ya headed on a motorbike? :tongue:

Ahhh acha i see i see! My parents seen Rahat fateh ali kham in concert and the atmosphere for that was buzzing apparently :tongue: Lol ohhh, OMGGGG Aashiqui songsssssss :love:

Latest