The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7980
Original post by TornadoGR4
100% White British, no other heritage Asian or otherwise as far as I know :indiff:

Makes me wonder what I'm doing in this thread all the time, but I like it. Feel like my understanding has increased significantly :smile:

lol hope you realise Pakistan isn't all about terrorism bro
Original post by Incredible97
Lol No. Kabuli literally means Kabul (capital city of Afghanistan).

You mean qabuli? lmao.

ikr! Afghan music is awesome! :u:. nvm. Do you know any other afghan singers? :biggrin:

Kabul?

Never heard of that city. I have only heard of Hazara Jat, Herat, Mazar e Sharif and Jalalabad.

Does "Kabul" exist or are you just making this up??
Original post by Biryani007
Lol my family (mainly my grandma who has a say in everything) wouldn't accept a non-pashtun pakistani never mind a black/white guy.
It's so damn annoying.

Wow. Rude :colonhash:

Single4lyf I guess.

Just cook him Biryani erry day all dai and you might be able to seduce him. Good Luck Pashtun housewife 2k15 :teehee:
Original post by MrsMars
Isn't she a girl?

:colonhash: No
Original post by Inzamam99
Kabul?

Never heard of that city. I have only heard of Hazara Jat, Herat, Mazar e Sharif and Jalalabad.

I don't know if you're being serious or not!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Internet
I don't know if you're being serious or not!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course :colonhash:
Just cook him Biryani erry day all dai and you might be able to seduce him. Good Luck Pashtun housewife 2k15 :teehee:

No. I'll just look for a mirpuri....if that fails then indian.
Original post by XFD
lol hope you realise Pakistan isn't all about terrorism bro

Zero Dark Thirty taught me otherwise :confused:
Reply 7988
Original post by TornadoGR4
Zero Dark Thirty taught me otherwise :confused:

lol if i ever go back to Pakistan i'll take you with me.

then i'll sell you to various terrorist groups that my uncle knows kk?
Original post by XFD
so bro seems like you wont get an arrange marriage, that being said less pakistanis are getting arranged marriage now-a-days

Yeah, my sister didn't have one either, so I know I won't have to have one :biggrin:

Lol my family (mainly my grandma who has a say in everything) wouldn't accept a non-pashtun pakistani never mind a black/white guy.
It's so damn annoying.

Lool unlucky, this is why I'm scared of pashtuns :lol:
It would still be a big task for me to convince my mum though if she can't speak Urdu, but I'm sure i could convince her.

Original post by Pikachu94
Nah it's not short 5,7 is average though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lower end of average though. It's all about being 6ft+ :rolleyes:
No. I'll just look for a mirpuri....if that fails then indian.

Ok. But be aware once you hear rough mountain Potwari, your ears and soul will be permanently scarred.
Original post by cake_lover
Yeah, my sister didn't have one either, so I know I won't have to have one :biggrin:

It would still be a big task for me to convince my mum though if she can't speak Urdu, but I'm sure i could convince her.

Lol actually how many Asian guys are that tall? I'm 5,11 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7992

Posted from TSR Mobile

5'11 too lol
Reply 7993
this forum is awesome lol, punjabis, pasthuns, kashmiris in one forum, only thing we need is a baloch and a sindhi and were done

Posted from TSR Mobile

hi dupe of mine

Ngl we are scary, especially the men :lol:
Is it just about speaking urdu or about where they are from back home and their caste or whatever? Like would she accept someone like me, someone who knows urdu but isn't urdu speaking if you know what I mean?

Ok. But be aware once you hear rough mountain Potwari, your ears and soul will be permanently scarred.

My neighbour speaks it haha, I just nod and smile.
I hate how a lot of punjabis think mirpuris are inferior..and vice versa (sometimes)....and some alsohave a hate for pashtuns...
Original post by XFD
so bro seems like you wont get an arrange marriage, that being said less pakistanis are getting arranged marriage now-a-days

This is so bad. I asked my mum today how much choice I have, and I'm allowed with any Muslim as long as he isn't black...! Asians :/
Kabul?

Well obviously Kabul exist! It's the capital city of Afghanistan. Why would i make it up? seriously.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7998
Original post by arfah
This is so bad. I asked my mum today how much choice I have, and I'm allowed with any Muslim as long as he isn't black...! Asians :/

lucky guys though it is unfortunate for black people, i wouldn't mind black people, the ones who are middle class like doctors etc are very respectful, and very nice people to talk to i'm still probably gonna get arranged, unless i can change my fathers mentality, he's not religious but semi cultural
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by arfah

Out of interest, what makes a white Muslim acceptable but not a black Muslim?

Latest