The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by beautifulxxx
Lool well at least you're over it he he.
Thanks lol. I hope!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhaa I know, tbh felt like when I was in it, like that's when things started going wrong but im all fixed haha!
and youll be fine!
Original post by de_monies
He's the founder of the EDHI foundation :smile:

Demonies kindly answered your question Beautiful..thanks demonz :biggrin:

Lol who is he? Ideas and his gifs:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Tennumbers
wazzup erry1? :biggrin:

feelin lyk a G ygm.

just bored really :lol:

Hey thereeeeeeeeeeee!
I need to tidy my room and sort all my work and clothes out but I cba :colonhash:
Original post by Princess31
Ahhaa I know, tbh felt like when I was in it, like that's when things started going wrong but im all fixed haha!
and youll be fine!

All fixed? What?

Original post by Biryani007

Hey thereeeeeeeeeeee!
I need to tidy my room and sort all my work and clothes out but I cba :colonhash:

No worries!! Tbf, I need to iron my clothes..
No worries!! Tbf, I need to iron my clothes..

Lol aww Idk why I'm this lazy. I need to get off here and get a move on :frown:

Hey thereeeeeeeeeeee!

Whats the point of quoting me if you didn't say anything looo. This says a lot about how you treat your hubby.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princess31
and youll be fine!

Good alhamdulilah I'm happy for you. Did u spk to someone or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
:colonhash:

I love this guy! Prsom...

:hello:
Whats the point of quoting me if you didn't say anything looo. This says a lot about how you treat your hubby.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lolololol I don't know...sorry :frown:

Original post by R£SP£CT
:hello:

Random but how old are you? It says on your profile that you joined in 2008 :biggrin:
Lolololol I don't know...sorry :frown:

Random but how old are you? It says on your profile that you joined in 2008 :biggrin:

Old lol. 24 :smile:
Original post by R£SP£CT
Old lol. 24 :smile:

Lol you should be looking for rishtay! :lol:
Lol you should be looking for rishtay! :lol:

Delaying the inevitable :lol:
:colonhash:

I love this guy! Prsom...

Yh hes awesome!
Lol who is he? Ideas and his gifs:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Silly! It's not a gif :biggrin: Gifs move :wink:

His name is Abdul Sattar Edhi, hes an awesome man. Deserves a nobel prize far more then Malala on any day.

Some pasting from wiki:

Edhi founded the Edhi Foundation, with an initial sum of a mere five thousand rupees. Regarded as a guardian for the poor, Edhi began receiving numerous donations, which allowed him to expand his services. To this day, the Edhi Foundation continues to grow in both size and service, and is currently the largest welfare organisation in Pakistan. Since its inception, the Edhi Foundation has rescued over 20,000 abandoned infants, rehabilitated over 50,000 orphans and has trained over 40,000 nurses.

Edhi Foundation runs the world's largest ambulance service and operates free nursing homes, orphanages, clinics, women's shelters, and rehab centres for drug addicts and mentally ill individuals.[15] It has run relief operations in Africa, Middle East, the Caucasus region, eastern Europe and US where it provided aid following the New Orleans hurricane of 2005.

Edhi has remained a simple and humble man. To this day, he owns two pairs of clothes, has never taken a salary from his organisation and lives in a small two bedroom apartment over his clinic in Karachi

EDHI Foundation!!! LOVE that man!!!

:love:

Though he wasnt nominated for the Nobel peace prize unfortunately :frown: I guess you COULD say that Malala might be more recognised?

Yh hes awesome.

Hes been nominated once in the past I think? Failed to win(doubt he cares about some "prize" though). I think the only reason Malala won this was because she was shot by the Taliban. I know she stood up for herself etc etc etc... But I personally think it comes down to being shot by them. Her gaining more prominence means you can make The West's war more justified and so on.

Saw this on FB:

Shes a young girl too but we've never heard of her before. Comes down to whose doing the killing IMO.
(edited 9 years ago)
I've just found this society Lahore:heart:
Original post by IdeasForLife
Yh hes awesome!

Silly! It's not a gif :biggrin: Gifs move :wink:

His name is Abdul Sattar Edhi, hes an awesome man. Deserves a nobel prize far more then Malala on any day.

Some pasting from wiki:

Yh hes awesome.

Hes been nominated once in the past I think? Failed to win(doubt he cares about some "prize" though). I think the only reason Malala won this was because she was shot by the Taliban. I know she stood up for herself etc etc etc... But I personally think it comes down to being shot by them. Her gaining more prominence means you can make The West's war more justified and so on.

Saw this on FB:

Shes a young girl too but we've never heard of her before. Comes down to whose doing the killing IMO.

Just googled her, and tbh Im quite ashamed I haven't heard of her myself :frown: She deserves as much media recognition as Malala does imo

Original post by printergirl

Sorry??? Any way, hi and welcome!! :smile:
Original post by R£SP£CT
Delaying the inevitable :lol:

Hahaha aren't your parents on your case?

Saw this on FB:

Agree 100%
Reading up on her, and that makes me so freaking ANGRY - At Pakistan as well...
Original post by printergirl

Hello and welcome to pak soc, where everyone is from Pakistan except me. I'm beautifulxxx, former leader of this soc (approved by op himself) lovely to have you join the family. Enjoy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just googled her, and tbh Im quite ashamed I haven't heard of her myself :frown: She deserves as much media recognition as Malala does imo

I only know of her because of my facebook feed, other then that: nothing. :s-smilie:

Agree 100%

:yy:

Pakistani government officials are scumbags, including the intelligent service and the army.
I only know of her because of my facebook feed, other then that: nothing. :s-smilie:

:yy:

Pakistani government officials are scumbags, including the intelligent service and the army.

Have a look at my status on there :smile:

Pakistan only gives a damn when it looks bad internationally..
Reply 1599

do u work in a bank?

Latest