The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
Original post by KittyRe-play
Wth how?

idk man :frown: think i might have left it at work cant remember
Original post by aka r

You're so frickin stupid man. You come home and then remember about your phone? You been too busy with the blondes then haven't you? You going work 2moro? Can you not phone the place up and ask?
Reply 1782
You're so frickin stupid man. You come home and then remember about your phone? You been too busy with the blondes then haven't you? You going work 2moro? Can you not phone the place up and ask?

LOL no :egg:
Original post by aka r
LOL no :egg:

Haha yeah yeah sure :wink:
But seriously how you gonna get your phone back? :frown:
Original post by aka r

Did you check in your car?
Reply 1785
Did you check in your car?

yeh man its defo at work i remember leaving it on the desk, i will pick it up tomorrow

anyway how u been :biggrin:
Original post by IdeasForLife
Yh, probably does. I sense a bit of trolling going on in the post though :tongue:

Lmao yeah you're right :lol:

Original post by de_monies
Oh dear hell!!

What? :lol:

Original post by aka r
guys i need help idk what to do, started work today, and shaytaan got me, this place is full of girls! and they have this thing called car share, i had to drop 2 Blonde's home :s-smilie: ya Allah this is the biggest test

What is car share?
Lmao I take it you like goriyah :lol:
Reply 1787
Original post by Biryani007

What is car share?

where if your travelling to work by car and people are coming from the same area, you pick them up and bring them to work, get paid extra for it
i like everyone :smile: black, asian, white, yellow
Original post by aka r
yeh man its defo at work i remember leaving it on the desk, i will pick it up tomorrow

anyway how u been :biggrin:

Okay good make sure to get it back lol.

I've been good haha. Wbu? & wth is this racket about you missing me? Tennumbers took the mick as soon as i came online lol, I was like what!?!?
Original post by aka r
where if your travelling to work by car and people are coming from the same area, you pick them up and bring them to work, get paid extra for it
i like everyone :smile: black, asian, white, yellow

Lol so it'll be an everyday thing?
Good :lol:
Reply 1790

I've been good haha. Wbu? & wth is this racket about you missing me? Tennumbers took the mick as soon as i came online lol, I was like what!?!?

tennumbers is just making stuff up idk :dontknow:
Reply 1791
Lol so it'll be an everyday thing?
Good :lol:

yeh :s-smilie: i gotta pick them up tomorrow, they are like polish i think idk what they say man
Original post by aka r
yeh :s-smilie: i gotta pick them up tomorrow, they are like polish i think idk what they say man

Lol aha don't they know english?
Original post by aka r

Are you sure???
Reply 1794
Lol aha don't they know english?

they do buts its really bad lol, our convo in the car was,
"nice car" "thanks" "how old are you" "18 wbu?" "20, 21" then put some tunes on till we got back lol
(edited 9 years ago)
de_monies
x

i dont think i said hi today! :sad:

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Reply 1796
Are you sure???

yeh man shes a bit :crazy:
Lmao yeah you're right :lol:

What? :lol:

What is car share?

Just that original image in general tb..

Original post by aka r
guys i need help idk what to do, started work today, and shaytaan got me, this place is full of girls! and they have this thing called car share, i had to drop 2 Blonde's home :s-smilie: ya Allah this is the biggest test

I wouldn't complain...
X

Biri.. be my witness please! Wasn't aka r missing kitty? He kept seeing her everywhere right?

Original post by aka r

Why you lying!? :eek:

I don't know why he's doing this now.
Reply 1799
Original post by de_monies

I wouldn't complain...

im lucky my mum and dad are out the country, if they caught me with 2 blondes in the car id be keema :frown:

Latest