The Student Room Group

Can Schools split up relationships for no reason.

So last year I started going out with a girl in my school. we work really well together and don't talk in class at all. this year our school has made seating plans and have also moved about the classes just so we aren't next to each other in class. I can't see any reason they would want to separate us.
Can they do this?
Original post by Anonymous
So last year I started going out with a girl in my school. we work really well together and don't talk in class at all. this year our school has made seating plans and have also moved about the classes just so we aren't next to each other in class. I can't see any reason they would want to separate us.
Can they do this?

I'm pretty sure they can structure the class however they wish. You can ask if you can go back to your original setup, perhaps saying it would make you happier and therefore would help you work better (sneaky). They probably won't change it though.
They can do what they like, I think.

I'm sure they have reasons, and aren't just being vindictive. What makes you think it's about you two specifically?
Reply 3
Can they do this?

Really?

You're in school, you're legally required to be there.. they can sit you wherever they damn well please.

I doubt the school knows/cares about your relationship.
i don't think you were moved from her specifically because you're dating.
Can they do this?

Obviously they can do that? It's probably just a complete coincidence anyway...
Sadly yes :/
No, it's against the UN convention on human rights, contact Liberty immediately.
lol
Odds are that you would end up sitting next to someone else purely by chance.

Have you considered the possibility that they don't care at all?
How does being moved split up your relationship?
Of course they can, it is school :confused:
Does it matter?

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's like saying that e.g. If I was sat next to a friend and we were moved apart...

"Is school trying to split up our friendship/relationship?" :rolleyes:

It's just a seating plan, they can change if when they like.

Posted from TSR Mobile
To stop you doing terrible things that would be the end of civilisation as we know it, such as holding hands or expressing emotion some other way in public.
Teachers like to mix it up. Likely, as you two seem to be good workers they would have sat you guys near some of the naughtier kids to try and get them to work.
its a blessing

spending too much time with your gf in school is the worst thing you can do to your relationshop

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending