The Student Room Group

what things in your daily life make you very very angry

Scroll to see replies

When you realise all the things you have to do and get overwhelmed and worried as soon as you wake up and that sets your whole day off.
People who eat mushy/noisy food with their mouth open for everyone to hear, CAN YOU NOT
Original post by ZetaMu
Drivers being rude to pedestrians in Central London (happens a lot).
Being wolf-whistled at in East London (also happens a lot).

You should embrace the wolf whistling shows many guys find you attractive. But currently living in East London I can kinda guess the type guys who whistle at you lol
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Being stuck behind someone doing 45mph on a 60 road whilst trying to get to work.

This, but even more more so when I'm on my way home from work or they see me coming but have to pull out in front of me anyway.
cheese
Original post by DarkMagic
This, but even more more so when I'm on my way home from work or they see me coming but have to pull out in front of me anyway.

And then on a stretch where you could overtake, they speed up because they get more confidence on a bit of open road :angry:
My brother, people who are rude or have a bad attitude, negative people, slow walkers, bad hair days and bad grammar. There's loads more ....... :smile:
Meeting religious people.
Original post by Arithmeticae
people who cancel on you at the last minute, if you can't make it just say it straight up

Posted from TSR Mobile

Das not it mane, bus ****ers is mane srs
Slow people at peak times on the underground.

Quick Reply

Latest