The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

I didn't do A level maths. I'm taking Maths for computer science not the a level maths one :P
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 21
fab me2 and sorry for going ot guys :smile:
This should be in the IT thread :p: :p: :p:

I got my freshers week stuff, so packed!
Reply 23
Yay i finally got it on friday!!

I didnt have to send anything back about the module choices but i got the yellow book. So many different options. Need to talk to the tutor about which maths module i will do. I did A level maths but i know a lot didnt.

Im sure the modules will be tailored to the students
Dr Doughnut. Are you doing MMath or Bsc in Math?
Reply 25
No im not.

Im doin pharmacy which includes maths modules
And there was me thinking that there were more than 2 people doing Math :rolleyes:
Reply 27
are there ne papers in the welcome pack that we have to send b4 a certain deadline? I haven't received my welcome pack yet, and didn't know if I should get worried.
Reply 28
slamj88
are there ne papers in the welcome pack that we have to send b4 a certain deadline? I haven't received my welcome pack yet, and didn't know if I should get worried.

are you sure international students get a welcome pack as well ? cause i haven't received anything yet either.

:confused:
Best thing to do is contact Reading. :smile:
Reply 30
I ordered my nus card the other day and the union have sent me a welcome pack, I haven't read it yet but I will post when I'm at home.
i onyl sent my module thign off today cos ive been in reading/london for the past week! hope they dont get annoyed.
Do we receive anything from our specific halls, or do just tell us what were are doing activity wise when we get there? I've had the module pack, and the union pack.
noochka
are you sure international students get a welcome pack as well ? cause i haven't received anything yet either.

:confused:

I think I got the welcome pack. It had a yellow booklet in there that said "Welcome to Reading: the First Week 2006-2007" Faculty of Science. There are two white stickers on the front and one with a barcode on it. Also, there was this little blue/white booklet from the Chaplaincy Centre in there and of course some other stuff. So is this the welcome pack everyone is getting? Or is this not it?
Reply 34
Docalex007
I think I got the welcome pack. It had a yellow booklet in there that said "Welcome to Reading: the First Week 2006-2007" Faculty of Science. There are two white stickers on the front and one with a barcode on it. Also, there was this little blue/white booklet from the Chaplaincy Cenre in there and of course some other stuff. So is this the welcome pack everyone is getting? Or is this not it?

yes - what IS the welcome pack anyway ? hehe.
noochka
yes - what IS the welcome pack anyway ? hehe.

Look around online, I think you can download it in a PDF version. It seems you get a different welcome pack depending on what you study (the faculty your course is in).

The booklet just contains some basic information and timetables regarding freshers' week. So you still don't have it? Just give them a call, they can tell you if they have sent it or not. I still don't have my St. Pat's Handbook for 2006! Next week is the last week! Must go do some pushups to pump myself up even more than I already am... hehe

Latest

Trending

Trending