The Student Room Group

I've slept with two girls since I arrived at uni on Saturday. Is this a record?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Low confidence much? You seem like trying to shadow your bad looks :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by scrotgrot
Or so he tells you, I'm sure he's exaggerating :wink:

He was drunk and rang me every night of freshers. He cannot lie when drunk and is ridiculously blunt and yet overly emotional at the same time. I've heard from other sources as well, so I'm sure he's not lying either. Those 1am calls were hilarious, he was so scared by some of the girls! A lot of girls come up to him normally because he's really tall, they never seem to care that I'm there :lol:
Original post by Jammy Duel
two in 3 nights? What a poor show, no point bragging until it's at least 14 in that time.

Don't tell me which of your housemates managed this :wink:
Were those 'girls' called left and right hand?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BlackMagicV
Don't tell me which of your housemates managed this :wink:

I never claimed to know anybody who did, but even if OP is telling the truth, 2 is hardly noteworthy.
Congratulations.

Here, have a cookie...
Reply 26
I smell lies
I am a strong independent black woman who don't need no man
I never claimed to know anybody who did, but even if OP is telling the truth, 2 is hardly noteworthy.

It's hilarious how you can't tell when I'm being humorous lelelelelel
He was drunk and rang me every night of freshers. He cannot lie when drunk and is ridiculously blunt and yet overly emotional at the same time. I've heard from other sources as well, so I'm sure he's not lying either. Those 1am calls were hilarious, he was so scared by some of the girls! A lot of girls come up to him normally because he's really tall, they never seem to care that I'm there :lol:

Haha, makes sense.

Really tall = good genes
You're there = social proof

Be proud.
It's hilarious how you can't tell when I'm being humorous lelelelelel

You still don't understand that things don't convey easily in text...
i know a guy at my uni that pulled 3 girls in one night, he has been here 4 nights, but only went out for one. Statistical he is better than you are.
Virgin detected!
Original post by jammy duel
you still don't understand that things don't convey easily in text...

but i added in a winky face at the end!!!1!1
Reply 33
Yes, it is a record. You are the best sex god now and no one ever did that. No one will ever reach your level of attractiveness. :frown:
but i added in a winky face at the end!!!1!1

Which is meaningless, especially given the subject matter :wink:
You mean during freshers week? My boyfriend had multiple girls grabbing him and trying to drag him away from his friends every night during freshers (he obviously didn't try to get with anyone as he was in a relationship with me). I'm going for your game being below par. I also know of a fair few people who slept with a different person every night, nothing remarkable about that.

what actually happened was, one 3/10 munter tried to kiss him in club and he went through with it

sorry
Which is meaningless, especially given the subject matter :wink:

It is a sign of the raucous laughter :wink:

Original post by bertstare
what actually happened was, one 3/10 munter tried to kiss him in club and he went through with it

sorry

To be honest, I'd be quite surprised/borderline impressed if a girl was actually tall enough to do that. He's not a midget at 6'10" :tongue:
It is a sign of the raucous laughter :wink:

Have you forgotten to take your meds today?
Original post by Sex God
Yes, lads, it's true. I banged two girls in 3 nights of being at uni. I just don't understand why it is just so easy for me. Surely this must be a record.

World record
Unfortunately I don't think its a record, keep up the good work though :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest