The Student Room Group

did i cheat death??

removed
(edited 9 years ago)
Yes you did
I am doing OCR A which is so much easier than OCR B or so I have heard

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Wind yer neck in. Did you cheat death. Most people actually think you near died... Wish you did. What a joke of a thread. Pathetic. Sit in a hole.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DJMJ
Wind yer neck in. Did you cheat death. Most people actually think you near died... Wish you did. What a joke of a thread. Pathetic. Sit in a hole.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol
I expected this thread to be about a near death experience where you just managed to save your life for example:

Get saved from drowning.
Have a fatal car accident where you still stay alive .
Get shot by a gun but you still stay alive.
Jump from a 2-100 storey building but you still stay alive .

Although it didn't turn out to be an interesting read it is still a thread which people will gain knowledge from although I clearly wanted a read involving some action and danger :frown:.

tbf, at least his threads actually provoke the assistance of other TSRians, your thread just states something that potentially no one gives a flying **** about...

side-note: OCR B is apparently very hard.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Angelo12231
tbf, at least his threads actually provoke the assistance of other TSRians, your thread just states something that potentially no one gives a flying **** about...

side-note: OCR B is apparently very hard.

OMG I thought something serious happened. The thread title sounded a bit Final Destination...:s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie::s-smilie:
Original post by AlphaNick
protips

never make it possible for people you aggravate to know your full name

:tongue:
Reply 8
I cannot tell you how much I LOATHE this STUPID OCR B spec. AGHHHHHHH. (Yes, you DID cheat death and I will be forever envious)

Quick Reply

Latest