The Student Room Group

Me and my GF’s sex life is awful

Me and my gf have been together almost 3 years now and it’s been great, but over the last 6 months or so our sex life has become awful. We’ve only had sex once in the last 3 months. I have tried talking to her about it, I’ve tried to intimate sex, we’ve been away on romantic weekends and nothing has worked. I’ve asked my gf if she still loves me and she says she does but she’s just not interested in sex.

I did mention all this to my mate and he recommended I go for a massage for some form of release as it’s not penetrative sex so it’s not technically cheating but I don’t know what to do.

Please help.
“It’s not penetrative sex so it’s not technically cheating” 🤣😂. OK, why don’t you tell your girlfriend about the happy ending massage and see what her response is.
Reply 2
Sex drive mismatch crops up in many long term relationships. It’s troublesome, a compromise that can work for both has to be found, but even then it can be uneasy. You should talk further about it. I wouldn’t go for the massage, it is cheating of a sort
Talk to your partner FFS

Going for that sort of massage is 100% cheating, it's a sex worker.
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending