The Student Room Group

Keep all four? Another thread sorry ^^

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
You need to make some choice over course. With those grades, i'd say you're at risk of missing an offer (i.e. a comfortable AAA versus getting AABB) because evidently something went wrong along the way in terms of History. If you're finding Chemistry more difficult then consider how likely it is you'll go up, or down a grade.

I think you need to have a think about the BASc course. What are your other options if you do that? If you don't do it, the "obvious" answer is drop Chemistry from what you're saying, but should you do it i'd still be inclined to say you ought to drop a subject - the exact one may depend on what your other course choices are, and History would be sensible but either of the others would be fine if you're comfortable enough in continuing History, knowing you'll have to raise that significantly.

Whilst helpful for the BASc, largely speaking keeping all four isn't going to offer you any advantages, and might just pose needless risk. I think you might have to go 'head over heart' here when selecting.

Quick Reply

Latest