The Student Room Group
May I ask why you feel they are a a waste of time?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You just haven't discovered how enjoyable it is yet. Keep making an effort and I can guarantee that you'll find something to value in your conversations eventually.
Original post by The PM's guilt
Hello. I wonder if there is anyone else who doesn't like talking to people. I hate talking to people! People are generally a waste of time in my experience.

I find that it is sometimes a lot of effort for me to bother talking to people, but the thing is, in life, you need to talk to people. For jobs you will have to have interviews...

I've learnt to get on with it to be honest...
Hello. I wonder if there is anyone else who doesn't like talking to people. I hate talking to people! People are generally a waste of time in my experience.

May I ask for your ethnicity and whether you had a 'normal' childhood and 'normal' parents?
I feel the same way, i talk to my teachers, my parents and my boyfriend, but other than that i don't really talk to anyone- partly because i don't really know how and partly because i don't know how it would benefit me
You suffer from something known as sociopathy. See you GP about it.
If you're cool with a future of loneliness, keep doing what you're doing.

I'm the same. I feel like there's no point talking to people, the conversations are pointless and I guess just a time - pass

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't mind talking to people, I just don't feel I form any sort of connection with them. :|
There is nothing wrong with you, you are happy with what you have and thats enough for you.

Latest