The Student Room Group

Can I do just one A Level?

I'm currently at sixth form studying Music, Psychology, Biology and English Language A Levels, however I'm really regretting not taking English Literature as I realise for many English based jobs (such as journalism) I'm going to need both. We're too far into the school year to change subjects now so I was wondering if, once I've finished these two years, could I go onto a different college and just study English Lit?????

Thanks guys :smile:
Original post by ivoryunknown
I'm currently at sixth form studying Music, Psychology, Biology and English Language A Levels, however I'm really regretting not taking English Literature as I realise for many English based jobs (such as journalism) I'm going to need both. We're too far into the school year to change subjects now so I was wondering if, once I've finished these two years, could I go onto a different college and just study English Lit?????

Thanks guys :smile:

You do not need English Lit to do journalism, If you get decent grades in those 4 A levels that you are currently studying you can do virtually any type of degree ( apart from the obvious like medicine etc )

Quick Reply

Latest