The Student Room Group

What you having for breakfast today?

Hey Guys;

Well, I am sitting here eating some weatabix for the first time in ages and wondered what you having/had for breakfast?

Scroll to see replies

Nothing. I'm late for work. Oops.
Jam on Toast.
Orange and Pineapple Juice.
I never normally eat/drink anything until the afternoon when I get home from college :smile:

Might have some yoghurt today though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same as I have every week day, coffee

Breakfast is the least important meal of the day.
Having 4 school going kids in the house means preparing breakfast for them every weekday.

I normally make 1 egg dish which they can eat with bread and cheese, then will have juice made with 1 fruit and 2 vegetables.

Today I made spinach and tomato omelettes and carrot, beetroot and apple juice.
Shredded wheat bite size :smile:
Reply 7
I had Nutella and bread sticks.
Reply 8
Original post by Alfissti
Having 4 school going kids in the house means preparing breakfast for them every weekday.

I normally make 1 egg dish which they can eat with bread and cheese, then will have juice made with 1 fruit and 2 vegetables.

Today I made spinach and tomato omelettes and carrot, beetroot and apple juice.

Your house seems fun >_<

Ermmm, I had nothing today. Got a sore throat :cry2:
Original post by Cherx
Your house seems fun >_<

Ermmm, I had nothing today. Got a sore throat :cry2:

A hug will make you feel better. :smile:

:hugs:
Reply 10
Original post by Scienceisgood
A hug will make you feel better. :smile:

:hugs:

Ahahaha, It didn't really help but thanks :smile:

Got 6 exams next week :colonhash:
Original post by HealthyMeal
Oh no, someone mentioned breakfast is the least important! In fact breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It suppose to give us energy for the day. Don't you realize that if you don't have a breakfast in the morning and you will feel quite tired after your lunch?

Normally a breakfast should be most nutritious meal of the day. But sometimes we as student always lack of time so is either take a simple bread (full with carbohydrates) or rather skip it.

My solution is to take a Healthy Meal shake that what my friend introduce me to. It was really quick to prepare, probably 3mins? Then you drink it and it make you feel energetic till lunch.

I never eat breakfast, and I feel absolutely fantastic and full of energy all day and then I sleep like a baby all night.

The "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" bull**** was invented by Kelloggs. its a lie. Breakfast is very unimportant.
Drugs.
Two pieces of toast with margarine.

White coffee with 2 sugars.
Original post by HealthyMeal
Oh no, someone mentioned breakfast is the least important! In fact breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It suppose to give us energy for the day. Don't you realize that if you don't have a breakfast in the morning and you will feel quite tired after your lunch?

Normally a breakfast should be most nutritious meal of the day. But sometimes we as student always lack of time so is either take a simple bread (full with carbohydrates) or rather skip it.

My solution is to take a Healthy Meal shake that what my friend introduce me to. It was really quick to prepare, probably 3mins? Then you drink it and it make you feel energetic till lunch.

And yet your name is 'HealthyMeal', never the less, can I has that recipe?
I had toast this morning
I've had a "fun size" peanut butter snickers every day for the past two weeks or so. Kinda ill and cba with making anything.
Reply 17
If my durkey is defrosted il cook it up with pasta.. tbh il probs wakeup at lunchtime

Posted from TSR Mobile
Asda smart price 20p chicken noodles.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Granola followed by porridge.

Quick Reply

Latest