The Student Room Group

What would it be like if there was club / bar where everyone was naked...

What would it be like if there was club where everyone was naked. Girls can literally see how much pleasure :wink: they could be taking home with them for the night. Boys meanwhile can see how in shape a girl is.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
someone obviously hasnt heard of nudist communities
Pretty funny dude

Posted from TSR Mobile
Issues like that come first at crisis rooms and that is the reason the populace of lesser concern are neglected for so long.
Reply 4
We would all be rather underdressed and less confident outside of our costumes and props.
I think I would avoid that establishment.
Too bad for the growers.
If it was in the UK, the overwhelming majority would be men. If it was in Germany, no-one would behave any differently from if everyone was clothed.
I regularly go to a BDSM club where many people are to be found naked. :biggrin: Lots of fun for me, but I suspect it's not to everybody's tastes. :tongue:
Reply 9
Original post by Welsh_insomniac
Too bad for the growers.

Lol
Reply 10
Run in there screaming orgy.
Reply 11
But on a serious note that would be well odd.
It would be horrible. Imagine seeing all the girls/guys you instantly dismiss on a night out with no clothes on....Unless you bar "ugly" people somehow, there will be plenty of unattractive people, hardly conducive to feeling sexy and ready to find a fling.
I'm just imagining all those naked, sweaty people grinding against each other.
Original post by Precious Illusions
I'm just imagining all those naked, sweaty people grinding against each other.

You would like it, don't you :perv:
Original post by ForgetMe
You would like it, don't you :perv:

I find clubs disgusting even when people are dressed so...good lord no :laugh:
Original post by Precious Illusions
I find clubs disgusting even when people are dressed so...good lord no :laugh:

Ahh, what a shame :mmm:
Reply 17
would be amazing id have a stiffy for sure

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by barnetlad
If it was in the UK, the overwhelming majority would be men. If it was in Germany, no-one would behave any differently from if everyone was clothed.

It would definitely be a sausage-fest.
Original post by partyartist
What would it be like if there was club where everyone was naked. Girls can literally see how much pleasure :wink: they could be taking home with them for the night. Boys meanwhile can see how in shape a girl is.

There are plenty of these clubs.

Quick Reply

Latest