The Student Room Group

NHS Professionals Pay?

I have had my interview etc with NHS Professionals for the Care Support Worker bank role. I was just wondering if anyone knew how much you get paid an hour? And if there are higher weekend/night rates? I had a look on their website but it wasn't very clear.

Thanks in advance!

(I can also answer any questions if anyone has any queries about applying, the interview etc :smile: )
Reply 1
Original post by WeirdLittleO
I have had my interview etc with NHS Professionals for the Care Support Worker bank role. I was just wondering if anyone knew how much you get paid an hour? And if there are higher weekend/night rates? I had a look on their website but it wasn't very clear.

Thanks in advance!

(I can also answer any questions if anyone has any queries about applying, the interview etc :smile: )

It's time and half for night shifts and Saturdays, double time for Sundays. Standard pay is about £7.50.
Reply 2

Thanks in advance!

Days - £7.50ph
Saturdays/Nights - £11.17ph
Sundays - £14.57ph
Original post by amyc123
Days - £7.50ph
Saturdays/Nights - £11.17ph
Sundays - £14.57ph

Thank you! :smile:

Just waiting on my uniform now to start!
Reply 4
Hi i have an interview coming up in 4 days with nhs p could you please help with what sort of questions would be asked and the assessment what to expect.very nervous heard its hard nut.
Thanks
Thank you! :smile:

Just waiting on my uniform now to start!

Is the pay still the same? I’ve applied I know it’s 6 years old this threat but hope someone sees it😂
Reply 6
Yes now the pay is.... 9.31 mon-friday day shifts 12.98 sat/Nightshift 16.57 sun/bankhol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending