The Student Room Group

Initiating relationships and prolonged human contact

Hello to all, I have two seemingly simple questions;

1. How do men initiate sexual relations with a woman?
2. When is the best time and place to do so?

Thank you for your time.
Why initiate with women when there are cats?
Relationship? Well you gotta know the person you are interested in, for a long period of time, and hope (s)he is interested in you too, for love to blossom.

Where to get to know people? Clubs and societies. Or maybe your workplace. But anywhere else and it won't impress
Reply 3
Original post by Methiossis
Hello to all, I have two seemingly simple questions;

1. How do men initiate sexual relations with a woman?
2. When is the best time and place to do so?

Thank you for your time.

I'm afraid i've no idea what to say to that darling.
Reply 4
Allow me to elaborate. I have many friends and work colleagues, many who are women. I am successful in most lines of work and play. Some women find me attractive, however I do not know how to seduce a woman and when I attempt to do so its a little awkward. Women have been a little uncomfortable around me, because they expect me to know how to respond to their actions or body language, they have described me as clueless, which is naturally a concern of mine. It appears to be a very subtle art. I find the whole process fascinating and feel a little like a passive observer of what is supposed to come naturally. Sex is a natural need, unfortunately I do not currently have the social knowledge or dexterity that is required to initiate and experience it. As a man who works hard to get the things he wants (intangible and tangible), sex is the only psycho-social frontier I have not yet explored.:tongue:
Well from that post I think OP is trying too hard...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending