The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Liberal Arts - Additional Personal Statement???

Hi! I applied for Liberal Arts BA at King's. I was supposed to get some info about how to submit additional 500 words personal statement. I sent my application on 15th October and I was supposed to submit the additional personal statement within 2 weeks. Nevertheless, I didn't get any instructions on what to do. I emailed King's through myapplication portal, but I didn't get any reply. I called them three times today and no one answered.
Does anyone know what should I do? Did you get any reply?
Original post by juliastark
Hi! I applied for Liberal Arts BA at King's. I was supposed to get some info about how to submit additional 500 words personal statement. I sent my application on 15th October and I was supposed to submit the additional personal statement within 2 weeks. Nevertheless, I didn't get any instructions on what to do. I emailed King's through myapplication portal, but I didn't get any reply. I called them three times today and no one answered.
Does anyone know what should I do? Did you get any reply?

Hi! im in the exact same situation! but at the kings open day i asked a liberal arts tutor there about the extra ps and he said if they need any extra information then they will contact you..so im guessing maybe they dont? i even emailed them in august about the extra ps and the admissions office said that if your ps is already focused on interdisciplinary studies, you can opt out of a second statement. but then after seeing the message on the kings portal..that kinda freaked me out and idek!!! :confused:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by myrimyrisauce
Hi! im in the exact same situation! but at the kings open day i asked a liberal arts tutor there about the extra ps and he said if they need any extra information then they will contact you..so im guessing maybe they dont? i even emailed them in august about the extra ps and the admissions office said that if your ps is already focused on interdisciplinary studies, you can opt out of a second statement. but then after seeing the message on the kings portal..that kinda freaked me out and idek!!! :confused:

Oh, cool... If I'm not the only one then I guess it's ok :smile: I heard that King's is pretty disorganised
i got an email back from kings today saying that theyd contact us if they feel they need another statement :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest