The Student Room Group

Congestion Charge, not sure if I went into the zone...

Hi,

So I was driving (crawling) through Central London today, and I am not sure if I went into the congestion charge zone at any point. I was following my tom tom, so it's not a route that I can remember.

Is there anyway to check whether I went into the congestion charging zone or not? What can I do? I don't want to have to pay a fine.

Thanks
Original post by 2710
Hi,

So I was driving (crawling) through Central London today, and I am not sure if I went into the congestion charge zone at any point. I was following my tom tom, so it's not a route that I can remember.

Is there anyway to check whether I went into the congestion charging zone or not? What can I do? I don't want to have to pay a fine.

Thanks

Look back on the tomtom?
Usually maps should offer an alternative which avoids toll roads
Reply 2
If in doubt, best pay the charge. They won't tell you whether or not you went in (or even if you did go in, whether or not the cameras picked you up), and it's no defence if you do get a fine.
Reply 3
I realised I did press the 'avoid toll charges' on the tomtom beforehand. And I looked at google maps again and im pretty sure I didnt go in. Thanks anyways.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I drove a 29 sec b4 6:00pm into congestion zone do I have to pay? Pls advise

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending