The Student Room Group

I am a salafi muslim. AMA!

Scroll to see replies

How many heads have you hacked off?
Original post by ko111
taliban are salafis, so who are the people blowing themselves up in Pakistan killing other Muslims and non-Muslims?

taliban are not any type of Muslim as the stuff they do goes against everything Islam teaches. just a bunch of pillocks who couldn't care any less about Allah(swt), Islam or Muslims and brainwash those who do into doing their dirty work.
at the end of the day, IRA, Taliban, ISIS any terrorists really are not religious in any way at all
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch

and how many yourself?
clearly a very ignorant person if you believe any truly religious person could do something so sinful.
do your research before judging people and trying and failing to make yourself look smart :smile:
Reply 103
Original post by KaylaMary
taliban are not any type of Muslim as the stuff they do goes against everything Islam teaches. just a bunch of pillocks who couldn't care any less about Allah(swt), Islam or Muslims and brainwash those who do into doing their dirty work.
at the end of the day, IRA, Taliban, ISIS any terrorists really are not religious in any way at all

True I agree and there are clearly other factors involved that make them think violence is right including what the west has done in the past and the suffering they've been through since childhood. Some ignorant people blame Islam for their actions the clowns.
Original post by ko111
True I agree and there are clearly other factors involved that make them think violence is right including what the west has done in the past and the suffering they've been through since childhood. Some ignorant people blame Islam for their actions the clowns.

so right! I think its awful too how the western media portrays Muslims. it's like, someone does something bad they have to identify them as a Muslim or a Catholic or a Jew whatever which in turn shines the light in a bad way to the whole religion, one single person cannot be a representation of a whole religion.
example: the pillock who shot the soldier here in Ottawa, media has portrayed him as "Muslim man" when in fact he is Canadian and he converted, and his converting was also not proper as the Masjid (mosque) he went to actually stopped allowing him to go as he was acting non-Muslim, he was some drugged up prick who wanted Islam to take the blame.

such a sad world. hopefully it will change soon
Original post by KaylaMary
and how many yourself?
clearly a very ignorant person if you believe any truly religious person could do something so sinful.
do your research before judging people and trying and failing to make yourself look smart :smile:

lol @ you taking me so seriously.
lol @ you taking me so seriously.

whatever. :cool:
tbh I'm on a bit of an argument spree because I've had bad news:colondollar: no offense intended
Reply 107
As salamu alaikum

1) what are you views on apostates?
2) what would you do if one your kids leaves Islam?
3) what are your views on Sunnis?
4) how old are you?
5) where are you from?
Original post by haribosjammed
Firstly 9/11 could be a conspiracy like I said do your research before excogitating
So don't point fingers until the proof is concrete
Until that happens you have no right to insult anyone.

hehehe nice try. you must be desperate if you think we will fall for that conspiracy nonsense.
Reply 109
Original post by Mathemagical
If you are curious :smile:

What do you define as a Salafi?

Who are your scholars?

Am I on or off the manhaj?

What do you think of King Abdullah (of Saudi) ?

Millions upon millions...less than the West.
Original post by Badshah
As salamu alaikum

1) what are you views on apostates?
2) what would you do if one your kids leaves Islam?
3) what are your views on Sunnis?
4) how old are you?
5) where are you from?

1) if they are trouble makers then they should be punished.
2) keep trying to invite them back
3) I am a sunni?
4) 20
5) Afghanistan

Quick Reply

Latest