The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria /Teeside Adult Nursing Applicants 2015 entry.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by RascalRach
Aw ok thats great, thanks! Good luck to you too. Are you wanting to do Adult Nursing? Is this your second year of trying?

Yes adult nursing and yes this is my 2nd year applying. Keeping my fingers firmly crossed but the nerves are taking over! Xx
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 181
Original post by ballroom beans
I spoke to Northumbria yesterday because Teesside have offered me a place to start in two weeks and I wanted to know where I stood with Northumbria. They aren't even looking at the interview results until next week x

That's brilliant well done on being offered a place at teesside :-) i know what you mean about it being too soon so if can not accept the place could you still be considered for September intake? Xx
Original post by stef31
That's brilliant well done on being offered a place at teesside :-) i know what you mean about it being too soon so if can not accept the place could you still be considered for September intake? Xx

Arw thank you! Yeah Hun. Still in the running for September. :-) was tempting though! X
Original post by stef31
Yes adult nursing and yes this is my 2nd year applying. Keeping my fingers firmly crossed but the nerves are taking over! Xx

Hiya, just wanted to wish you luck for tomorrow! Hope all goes well for you, this is my second time applying too . I got through the whole process last year to just miss out on the grades :frown: Fingers crossed we both get in this year! Xx
Reply 184
Original post by betty-boo96
Hiya, just wanted to wish you luck for tomorrow! Hope all goes well for you, this is my second time applying too . I got through the whole process last year to just miss out on the grades :frown: Fingers crossed we both get in this year! Xx

Aww thanks very much. I hope your right. When is or was your interview? Xx
Hi people, I sent my Adult Nursing application off in Dec and just received an interview time for Teeside for 16th Feb. Just wondering if someones already had an interview for the same course at Teeside and can give me their experience etc?
Original post by stef31
Aww thanks very much. I hope your right. When is or was your interview? Xx

Tomorrow too but at 8:45! :smile: let me know how it goes xx
Reply 187
Original post by betty-boo
Tomorrow too but at 8:45! :smile: let me know how it goes xx

Oh yes I remember now! Good luck keeping my fingers crossed for us xxx
Good luck to those with interviews today
Original post by gary199618
Hi people, I sent my Adult Nursing application off in Dec and just received an interview time for Teeside for 16th Feb. Just wondering if someones already had an interview for the same course at Teeside and can give me their experience etc?

Hi, if you read through this thread there are several of us who have been to Teesside for interview.
The maths test caught a lot of people out when I was there many more than I thought it would. And there is no group interview just individual which is different from the other interview I have done which was northumbria.

Hope that helps
Have you applied/ heard back from any other unis?
Original post by against the wind
Good luck to those with interviews today

Thanks! I think it went well :smile: although I found out that they are trying to hand out offers in March! They said we will have the selection events in January, February and March and then will hand out offers then! They said it might be earlier but we want to keep it fair and hand them out in March... It's such a long wait! X
Reply 191
Original post by betty-boo
Thanks! I think it went well :smile: although I found out that they are trying to hand out offers in March! They said we will have the selection events in January, February and March and then will hand out offers then! They said it might be earlier but we want to keep it fair and hand them out in March... It's such a long wait! X

That's good glad it went well. I think mine did too I was so much more comfortable than last year.
They mentioned march to us too, they said they are having a selection event next week but we may not be going into that one so have to wait!!! Xx
Original post by stef31
That's good glad it went well. I think mine did too I was so much more comfortable than last year.
They mentioned march to us too, they said they are having a selection event next week but we may not be going into that one so have to wait!!! Xx

Im glad you found it went well! hopefully its our year this year :smile: I don't want to wait I prefer the way they did it last year handing them out as they go!!xx
Reply 193
Original post by betty-boo96
Im glad you found it went well! hopefully its our year this year :smile: I don't want to wait I prefer the way they did it last year handing them out as they go!!xx

Yes I agree I'd prefer to just know. It won't stop me checking my emails and ucas every day at 5pm though haha xx
Original post by stef31
Yes I agree I'd prefer to just know. It won't stop me checking my emails and ucas every day at 5pm though haha xx

I know I'm the same! Xx
I have my Northumbria university interview tomorrow for Child nursing! x
Reply 196
Original post by beth-p97
I have my Northumbria university interview tomorrow for Child nursing! x

Good luck xx
Thank you! Im feeling pretty nervous about it! Xx
Reply 198
Original post by beth-p97
Thank you! Im feeling pretty nervous about it! Xx

Just be yourself and try to relax you'll be fine. Is this your first interview or have you applied elsewhere? X
This is my first interview, ive got one for manchester and leeds but still waiting to hear from teesside! Northumbria is my top choice though. Have you had any yet or got any upcoming ones? Xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending